Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Honkies

I now engage 4-lo on my crocs when I go into public places like this so my shoe don’t come flying off when I have to kick the shit outta someone’s stupid ass dog.

I do a lot of driving.

Often, my old man would ride along because he was just a cool mofo and I dont tolerate foolishness in public. If it ended up that I was at Lowes for something, and it was summer he would go in with me and not sit in a hot truck, or force me to go by way of my elbow to get to my asshole so he wouldnt roast in a truck.

If he was ill mannered, he wouldnt get to ride around with me.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

I'll add...

9.9 out of 10 people who bring their shit eaters into a public place are looking for attention.

Conway Lowes on 501, otherwise known as a suburb of Newark...

I went in on Black Friday against my better judgement to get a replacement showerhead because my shower head broke the evening previous. I had some loud obnoxious asshole in his complimentary rascal back into me, and in the same moment, his shit eating dog wearing a chest halter started jumping on me. I kneed that sumbitch in the throat and it summersaulted in the air, and landed on his back. I was getting cussed by the Newark expatriate and I told him unless he wanted the same courtesy I extended to his dog, to shut his trap. He evaluated the situation and decided that I was serious and backed his rascal up, this time without running into me.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I'll add...

9.9 out of 10 people who bring their shit eaters into a public place are looking for attention.

Conway Lowes on 501, otherwise known as a suburb of Newark...

I went in on Black Friday against my better judgement to get a replacement showerhead because my shower head broke the evening previous. I had some loud obnoxious asshole in his complimentary rascal back into me, and in the same moment, his shit eating dog wearing a chest halter started jumping on me. I kneed that sumbitch in the throat and it summersaulted in the air, and landed on his back. I was getting cussed by the Newark expatriate and I told him unless he wanted the same courtesy I extended to his dog, to shut his trap. He evaluated the situation and decided that I was serious and backed his rascal up, this time without running into me.
    That's a classic tale Big Brother.

When you see one in a harness and not a collar you should take extra precautions.

I keep my Ray Guy locked and loaded in these places, but I will say this. The mutts I saw in Home Depot this weekend all walked at heel in lockstep with their owners.

There’s raccoon running around near here than will attest to my critter punting skills. I got all of that SOB