Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Honkies

Good reason dogs don't belong there or Lowes
    Low country redneck who moved north

Didn't look to me like the dog was even hurt. Whiney ass old coot
    "My resume is the trail of destruction behind me. " Bucky Katt

Quote Originally Posted by flockbuster View Post
    Didn't look to me like the dog was even hurt. Whiney ass old coot
    The little ankle biter was wagging its tail like it was ready for round two with the pit. I've taken my labs into home depot during the middle of the day on weekdays when it isn't crowded and I only need a few small items, not on a Saturday at noon
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

I like dogs, I always have a couple of them. They make me happy, give love, heartbreak and are awesome but a dog is essentially livestock. You own the dog, it’s not a person, it’s an animal and should be treated like one. This crap with dogs in grocery stores, commercial stores or restaurants is annoying as heck.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    I like dogs, I always have a couple of them. They make me happy, give love, heartbreak and are awesome but a dog is essentially livestock. You own the dog, it’s not a person, it’s an animal and should be treated like one. This crap with dogs in grocery stores, commercial stores or restaurants is annoying as heck.
    Imagine working for those people.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Oh I have, not on a daily though. I couldn't imagine going in an telling some nutjob that Fifi needs a needle and the long rest.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

oh, you should LOVE THEM. They are the people willing to spend $45,000 on Fifi's chemo and liver transplant.

The rest of us...."how much is a .22 bullet?"
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Quote Originally Posted by Jozie & Me View Post
    oh, you should LOVE THEM. They are the people willing to spend $45,000 on Fifi's chemo and liver transplant.

The rest of us...."how much is a .22 bullet?"
    You've obviously never worked in this business. When cost exceeds their level of caring it's not their problem; it's mine. Because I'm heartless, in it for the money and like "letting babies die".

The thought that everything should be free (healthcare, education, housing etc) doesn't stop before it reaches their ill mannered pets.
    Last edited by Glenn; 04-27-2022 at 09:51 AM.

World would be better with more dogs & less people.

You've obviously never worked in this business. When cost exceeds their level of caring it's not their problem; it's mine. Because I'm heartless, in it for the money and like "letting babies die".

The thought that everything should be free (healthcare, education, housing etc) doesn't stop before it reaches their ill mannered pets.
    Have you ever inadvertently let out a groan or "oh for Christ's sake" when one of your clients refers to her pet as a "furbaby"?

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    World would be better with more dogs & less people.
    Depends on the dogs and the people.

Quote Originally Posted by LC17 View Post
    Have you ever inadvertently let out a groan or "oh for Christ's sake" when one of your clients refers to her pet as a "furbaby"?
    It gets harder to maintain normal face every day.

I love when people bring their dog to community events but yet tells each kid not to touch because it bites. Soda City on Saturday mornings is a good example…also my kids T ball games.

Worldstar got crackas on it? Huh.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

In the immortal words of Mel Brooks- Woof!

Worse than this imo is unleashed dogs in public places. I don’t care how well trained you think your dog is.

Karen or Pitbull? I couldn't decide...
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Amen.

Little dogs sometimes don't know their place. Had a Jack Russel that definitely would have jumped that pit. She thought she was 10 foot tall. Jumped on a Great Dane and went one on three with my labs. Labs would have killed her had i not got them off, dusted the leaves and dirt off her and she went back for more. The Dane just put his foot on her and pinned her to the ground that really pissed her off. Never did people like that but she didn't like other dogs, no other dogs. She was a fearsome rat, squirrel, and Chipmunk killer. Most folks were afraid of her.

I am guilty of taking puppies and young dogs into places like this. I like the socialization aspect of it.
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14