Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hot Tuna

hey 2th and fish

Any girl willing to fish on a boat with Suzuki's is not a girl I'm wiling to give my attention to.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    aint none of yall getting none of any of the stuff you looking at so its kinda silly to pretend like any of you would cull.

at least lemon sucker knows his lane.
    True but it is sorta like when the Bass Pro Catalog comes to the house. I don't need any more rods or reel or lures but they got some nice ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    They aren’t getting any fat girl action either. Bunch of wankers.
    Almost 17,000 posts and you have yet to say anything. That's gotta sting?
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    Almost 17,000 posts and you have yet to say anything. That's gotta sting?
    I said enough to get your attention. What now, bruh?

Hey HS.

See what I mean?

And the only thing you'll ever get from me is a smack in the mouth. I've already offered, but you went oddly silent. Heh heh.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

You fit neatly into a stereotypical box. And, you’re not smart enough to understand that physical assault will only and most definitely lead either to bullet holes or jail. You’re also not smart enough to work your way around your own violent impulses.

Bullet holes? You ain't got no hands, bruh? You really are a punk. Dang
    Last edited by Black Bart; 04-26-2022 at 05:41 PM.