Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Uh-Oh. This is bad.

Default Uh-Oh. This is bad.

As you may recall, ten days ago I warned that rail carriers were declaring “force majeure” and halting shipments of grain to dairy herds and other cow herds across America. In that announcement, I also warned that this was an engineered collapse of the food supply, where rail carriers were essentially being ordered to drop certain loads in order to maximize the coming wave of food scarcity and famine.

Now, devastating news from CF Industries — one of the largest fertilizer producers in the world — confirms the engineered food collapse plan is being expanded to include fertilizer shipments.

According to an April 14th announcement from CF Industries, Union Pacific is halting the delivery of fertilizer shipments right in the middle of peak planting season for farmers. CF Industries warns that, “railroad-mandated shipping reductions [will] result in nitrogen fertilizer shipment delays during the spring application season and that it [will] be unable to accept new rail sales involving Union Pacific for the foreseeable future.”

Even more alarmingly, CF Industries warns that, “it is one of only 30 companies to face these restrictions.”

This means that Union Pacific is essentially dropping fertilizer shipments and grain shipments all across America. Put another way, America’s food infrastructure is being deliberately shut down.

The implications of this are nothing short of catastrophic. It affects not just fertilizer but also DEF (Diesel Exhaust Fluid) which is necessary for all tractors, transportation trucks, construction equipment and other machinery that use diesel engines. As CF Industries explains:

CF Industries ships to customers via Union Pacific rail lines primarily from its Donaldsonville Complex in Louisiana and its Port Neal Complex in Iowa. The rail lines serve key agricultural areas such as Iowa, Illinois, Kansas, Nebraska, Texas and California. Products that will be affected include nitrogen fertilizers such as urea and urea ammonium nitrate (UAN) as well as diesel exhaust fluid (DEF), an emissions control product required for diesel trucks. CF Industries is the largest producer of urea, UAN and DEF in North America, and its Donaldsonville Complex is the largest single production facility for the products in North America.

Without DEF, you can’t run tractors. And to the “Green New Deal” lunatics who think that halting all diesel engines will magically make the world green (while they absurdly try to suck all the CO2 out of the atmosphere, which will kill all plants, by the way), you’re about to experience the starvation, chaos and violence that comes from shutting down agriculture. Good luck to all.

Spring crops will FAIL across North America if they don’t get nitrogen

This engineered halting of fertilizer shipments appears to be timed to severely disrupt spring planting across North America. This is consistent with what we have all observed with Joe Biden’s deliberate shutdown of America’s energy infrastructure which began on day one of Biden’s fake “presidency” when he signed a stack of executive orders shutting down energy pipelines.

From that very first day, Joe Biden and his handlers (Obama) have been meticulously deconstructing America’s food and energy infrastructure, causing shortages and price inflation. Yet as prices and scarcity both continue to worsen, Jen Psaki says it’s all “Putin’s fault” as a convenient cover story.

The truth is that fake president Joe Biden is trying to plunge America into mass starvation, food riots and chaos. The shutting down of energy, food and fertilizer transportation is just one small part of this nefarious plan.

CF Industries president Tony Will reveals how fertilizer is being selectively targeted:

“The timing of this action by Union Pacific could not come at a worse time for farmers,” said Tony Will, president and chief executive officer, CF Industries Holdings, Inc. “Not only will fertilizer be delayed by these shipping restrictions, but additional fertilizer needed to complete spring applications may be unable to reach farmers at all. By placing this arbitrary restriction on just a handful of shippers, Union Pacific is jeopardizing farmers’ harvests and increasing the cost of food for consumers.”

In the understatement of the year, CF Industries also points out that without nitrogen fertilizer, crop yields “will be lower,” saying:

The application of nitrogen fertilizer is critical to maximizing crop yields. If farmers are unable to secure all the nitrogen fertilizer that they require in the current season because of supply chain disruptions such as rail shipping restrictions, the Company expects yield will be lower. This will likely extend the timeline to replenish global grains stocks.

In truth, without nitrogen fertilizer, crop yields will be nothing short of catastrophic.

Perhaps that’s why China has been buying up all the grain supplies around the world, stockpiling like mad in anticipation of a global food collapse that’s being engineered.

A perfect storm of black swan events spell FOOD DOOM on a global scale

https://www.infowars.com/posts/emerg...ring-planting/

Question for those who know, will diesel trucks and tractors that require DEF, run without DEF?

I would say probably but it would have to be programmed. Without DEF I believe it goes into limp mode after x number of miles
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

KRT is about to get even busier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

FJB
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Some diesels can be ran in “inducement” mode that I deal with on larger generators that are T4. This is a bypass when Generator is critically needed but DEF cannot be gotten or system has a fault. Lot of paperwork required back to manufacturer and EPA.

Truck goes into limp mode and limits speed.

Engines can be deleted but you will pay a price and some I have seen never really run correctly afterwards.

planting wheat has passed thankfully, we are abt to finish up corn but still have yet to put cotton, beans, and pnuts in the ground. between the rail shutdown, the cold temps we had a couple weeks ago, and all the rain recently yields will definitely be lower.

Anyone want to work on the railroad all the live long day?

https://www.foodmanufacturing.com/su...roblems-delays

OMAHA, Neb. (AP) — Some grain elevators are so full that farmers trying to sell their crops are being turned away. But at the same time, flour and animal-feed mills are halting production because they can’t get the grain they need.

The issue? The lack of trains to move the grain.

Federal regulators are holding hearings later this month to look into the causes of the dearth of rail capacity, which the railroads largely attribute to factors outside their control, like the broader supply-chain issues and widespread labor shortages.

But shippers, regulators and rail labor groups say they believe the heart of the problem is that railroads cut too deeply when they eliminated nearly one-third of their workforce in recent years in the name of efficiency.

“The cuts were too severe,” said Max Fisher, chief economist for the National Grain and Feed Association. “Now there’s no buffer capacity to respond to increases in demand or problems in weather or train derailments and things like that. That buffer capacity that used to be in place is no longer there.”

Union Pacific, BNSF and other major railroads say they are addressing the problems by hiring aggressively and asking customers to cut the number of carloads they are shipping to reduce congestion along the rail network.

“Railroads are not immune to challenges felt throughout the economy,” said Ted Greener, a spokesman for the Association of American Railroads trade group. "Railroads continue to take active measures to address these challenges, including labor shortages.”

Companies all across the country are reporting shipping problems but trade groups say some of the worst rail issues are currently in the western United States.

In addition to the issues for farmers and grain processors, some ethanol plants have had to cut production while waiting for empty railcars to arrive. A spokesman for the American Chemistry Council said Tuesday that more than half the companies it represents have reported railroad service problems this year.

Secretary of Agriculture Tom Vilsack recently joined the NGFA and Growth Energy trade groups in making formal complaints to the Surface Transportation Board that oversees rail service. Labor groups, including the Transportation Division of the International Association of Sheet Metal, Air, Rail, and Transportation union and the Transportation Trades Department union coalition, also weighed in with concerns about how the deep job cuts have hurt railroad capacity.

Surface Transportation Board Chairman Martin Oberman has said that the major freight railroads placed too much emphasis on lowering costs and satisfying shareholders as they eliminated 45,000 jobs over the past six years and cut “their workforce to the bare bones.” The board will hold a hearing on April 26-27.

“All of this has directly contributed to where we are today — rail users experiencing serious deteriorations in rail service because, on too many parts of their networks, the railroads simply do not have a sufficient number of employees,” Oberman said.

The shipper groups say they hope the board will order the railroads to deliver better service and consider requiring them to open up their networks to allow competing railroads to bid on hauling shipments from companies that are currently served by only one railroad. Freight railroads oppose that proposal because they say it would complicate shipments and slow deliveries.

The railroads defend the large operational changes they have made in recent years which include relying on increasingly longer trains run on a tighter schedule so they need fewer locomotives and crews to deliver millions of tons of goods.

“What we’re seeing now and have seen for some time is the impact of disruptive events," Union Pacific spokeswoman Kristen South said. “We’ve always staffed based on volume."

Norfolk Southern said it has adjusted staffing to meet demand wherever possible but “a tight labor market continues to contribute to service challenges, while demand on our national supply chain remains unprecedently high.”

BNSF CEO Katie Farmer acknowledged to customers in a letter that its recent service isn't meeting their expectations, but the railroad is working to improve that.

“However, restoring our network and meeting our customers’ service expectations will not be an overnight process,” Farmer said.

Railroads have been hiring steadily since the economy rebounded sharply from the depths of the pandemic, and they have stepped up those efforts this year to help resolve the service problems and prepare for more volume.

Union Pacific said it has hired 450 additional workers since January and BNSF says it is on pace to hire 1,000 people this year. Norfolk Southern is offering $5,000 bonuses to new employees as it ramps up its hiring efforts. CSX has also been hiring aggressively. But hiring takes a while to have an effect because of the length of time it takes to train new employees.

The railroads have also taken hundreds of locomotives out of storage since winter to help them handle additional demand, and BNSF and Union Pacific have also imposed stricter attendance rules to help ensure they have the crews they need to operate those trains.

Union Pacific just started asking customers to cut back on their shipments this week. That Omaha, Nebraska-based railroad said it will impose firm limits on shipments from some customers starting next week if firms don't voluntarily cut back. BNSF said late last month that it had started to try to reduce the number of railcars it is moving by roughly 2% to help alleviate congestion.

The traffic limits those railroads are imposing are similar to steps they took last year to temporarily reduce shipments of containers of imported goods when warehouses and ports were having trouble moving them because of the ongoing supply chain problems.

You can definitely bypass DEF on a truck. Surely you can on a tractor as well.
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

Time to change practices.

To the powers that be in the world:

"Fuck you and your progress, watch me fucking regress...."

Computer delete surely can't work long term or who would mess with DEF at all?

As for the coming famine, less grain being fed to the herd will get a bunch off the walmart scooter, but the turkeys and deer will take a beating. By beating I mean, like the Kurds, no more turkeys and deer like last time...

https://www.history.com/news/turkeys...ion-extinction

if you post that stupid video one more time, glenn...

to read that article, I need to define "the engineered food collapse plan" before i continue....
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post

to read that article, I need to define "the engineered food collapse plan" before i continue....
    https://www.cfindustries.com/newsroom

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    if you post that stupid video one more time,.
    Swords or pistols?

Forgot. You don’t like/own pistols.

Swords it is.
    Last edited by Glenn; 04-19-2022 at 06:45 AM.

I do own a sword.
    I keep it under the bed in case someone breaks in my house.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Samurai or Claymore?

Could you put diesel in the def dispenser? Doesnt it just mix a small portion with the diesel fuel?

How would the dispenser know the difference?

(I know nothing about Def)

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 04-19-2022 at 07:26 AM.