Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Little Debbie

Quote Originally Posted by SCswampCAT View Post
    Everyone but the boomers got it.
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

Little Debbies should be called Tiny Debbies compared to about twenty years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by aquaman View Post
    Little Debbies should be called Tiny Debbies compared to about twenty years ago.
    Damn Truth!!
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

The ones you buy at the gas station are still fairly big but the boxes you buy in the supermarket cakes are bite size pieces.

^^^...and they're more expensive. Less for more. Same a chips.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

Thats everything now. Sugar is a 4lb bag now instead of 5. It takes 26 gallons of gas (by the pump) to fill up my 22 gallon tank. Everything is shrinking.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    ^^^...and they're more expensive. Less for more. Same a chips.
    Doritos from a tiny bag have twice the flavor as doritos from a big family size bag.

Quote Originally Posted by billyjack View Post
    Doritos from a tiny bag have twice the flavor as doritos from a big family size bag.
    The old 8 oz cokes in the returnable bottles were sworn to be better by for the Coke drinkers of the day. I was just a kid and couldn't tell the difference just happy to even get a Coke.

8 oz glass bottle cokes were made to have peanuts floating in 'em. It's a law.

Sir you are correct.

Don't know why Coke didn't capitalize on that. They could have included a bag of peanuts with each bottle.

Funny thing, Saw a teen at the Bess station on Hwy 200 couple weeks ago furiously look around for something. He wasn't from these parts to say the lease. He said looking for peanuts, I said look down this isle i saw some. I said what are you gonna put them in your Coke and he looked at me real funny and said "how could you guess that".
    Last edited by centurian; 04-27-2022 at 10:27 AM.