Thread: Gamecocks

How bout Syvelle "The Cadillac" Newton and those Carolina Gamecocks!! 34-3.....

Right ON, my horny asian brutha! GO COCKS!!!
    At least I'm housebroken.

O.K.....

The "Cady" is another example of them Marlboro County boys! I have been hyping Syvelle since last year.

Good to see my hometown bro kick it up and down the field.

I think we just found a new fullback.........Dondrail Pinkins!

GO COCKS!!
    Quote Originally Posted by dfasano View Post
    Don't speak for all of us.....stupid son a of a bitch (Dabo Swinney) needs to be spending his free time learning to coach instead of coming up with gay ass sayings.

Not so fast my friend.... Lou is already saying we NEED both qbs to get the job done. He has HIGH confidence in both. We are still going to see plenty of Dondy at qb.

Blake Mitchell will probably transfer.

I'm not so sure Lou knows what it takes to get the job done anymore. Don't get me wrong, I am a huge Lou supporter, but I think his player development skills suck. There are way too many players playing out of position, and not being able to showcase their strengths. SEC athletes should not be playing a position for the first time when they are in college, IMHO. The fullback thing was a bit of a joke. I'm sure Pinkins will start this week. It's just nice to see Newton do well at the position he was recruited for. BTW, I agree, Blake Mitchell should transfer. He is too good and has too much potential to be playing 3rd string QB. He could get significant PT at many other SEC schools that have a drop-back passing scheme in their offense.
    Neverhteless, I don't care who we play as long as we freakin win!
    Quote Originally Posted by dfasano View Post
    Don't speak for all of us.....stupid son a of a bitch (Dabo Swinney) needs to be spending his free time learning to coach instead of coming up with gay ass sayings.

I agree, I had big hopes for us when Holtz came to town but it does appear that the game has passed him by. Everyone is praising this new QB, but we still only scored on big plays, there was no ball control offense. The defense is doing all it can and had GA beat if the offense would have given them a little rest.

Ya know it shows me alot when the defense struggled last year and the offense is struggling this year.
    Scars are just tatoos with better stories !!!