Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: (Low-Carb) Offshore Eats?

^ That was funny. Well done.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    You can always take a bag with ceviche mix and donate a fish to that.
    Never leave the dock without it....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by murraywader View Post
    Bananas on a boat?
    I love nothing more than some tool wagon rambling on about how bananas are bad luck on a boat.

Bananas are almost a daily part of my breakfast.

Since 2009-10 I’ve started a tradition of asking why I can’t have a banana otw out.

Out of some uncountable amount of trips, I’ve had 1 guy actually know why they were considered bad luck 200 years ago.
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

^^^ It's because of the spiders that were in the bananas, right?
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

correct.
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

On the dive boat, I take a block of cheese and a package of Cattleman’s Cut smoked sausages. Have been doing keto for the last few years.
    Vegetarian: Native American for Piss Poor Hunter

I know its not low carb but I always grab a bunch of chick fil a sandwiches the day before. They won’t get soggy and are still great cold. Low carb maybe get a grilled nuggets tray.

Quote Originally Posted by BOGSTER View Post
    I love nothing more than some tool wagon rambling on about how bananas are bad luck on a boat.

Since 2009-10 I’ve started a tradition of asking why I can’t have a banana otw out.

Out of some uncountable amount of trips, I’ve had 1 guy actually know why they were considered bad luck 200 years ago.
    You must be fishing with all those new folks moving to town.

.IMG_20220415_185313523.jpg

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BOGSTER View Post

Haha. I had a captain almost throw a banana and me off a boat in the keys when I was a kid. Didn’t know if it was a universal thing or not.

Didn’t know if it was a universal thing or not.
    It is universal among idiots. It’s a nonsensical suspicion based in bullshit that gives license to dumb-asses to overreact about something they don’t understand and that will never effect them. I’ve seen guys get told this nonsense on a Friday and by Sunday they’re sanctimoniously firing off at people and throwing their fruit off the boat. Lots of stupid shit goes on with this. Lots of stupid people fall in line for it.

Over here in reality, if you like bananas, you can eat em in a boat. Trust me on this.

*affect

Publix fried chicken wings. The non breaded type!!!
    you aint did a dawg gon thang until ya STAND UP IN IT!- Theodis Ealey

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    The older I get, the more anal retentive I get.

burrito in a low carb wrap or grilled chicken.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    *affect
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    That will do...

Smoke chicken wings & season them yourself & tossed in sauce. Mic Ultra or Natural Light are the 2 lowest carb domestic beers. Wraps aren’t exactly low carb. Look at all the of the wraps & breads. There are some breads you can get that are low carb etc but taste like ��.

Quote Originally Posted by Tugted312 View Post
    Smoke chicken wings & season them yourself & tossed in sauce. Mic Ultra or Natural Light are the 2 lowest carb domestic beers. Wraps aren’t exactly low carb. Look at all the of the wraps & breads. There are some breads you can get that are low carb etc but taste like ��.
    Mission makes a low carb tortilla that isn’t bad. Used them in place of tortillas for wraps and tacos now, but yes other than those most of them are no bueno.
    Last edited by white quacker; 04-17-2022 at 08:39 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    A man learns a lot about himself in a thicket with a big hog. That dog already knows all he needs to know about himself.

Bananas on a boat?
    "I laid the bait, she took the tackle"
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton