Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The skinnee for 5/12/2007

Goodness, I did hack that sentence up. But then, you're no English scholar yourself, are you? But please, let me clarify that sentence for you. You dropped a name. That name had nothing to do with anything. You're an idiot...all...day...long. I sure hope that makes better sense to you now.

I love it when some googan is reduced to using "whatever" as their next and only option in a discussion. [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

I'm really impressed with your willingness to get rough and use bad words like pussy. Since there seems to be some confusion regarding your actual sex, that makes you a nasty little hermaphrodite doesn't it? I'm thinking you're the one that needs a reach around. But tell me, if someone were brave enough to give you a reach around, which type of plumbing would they find? Inboard plumbing or outboard plumbing...or do you have both? I'm very curious about your nongender specific status. Please discuss.

Before I go to lunch, let's have a geography quiz. If a person lives on the coast more than 500 miles from Charleston, but some retard insists they are still in SC, in which part of SC does that person live? [img]graemlins/lamoo.gif[/img]

SWEET TATER Coots

your use of emoticons has me wondering about your gender too. are you a michael or a michelle?

so, you're the fish police and the grammar police too?

SWEETY, I police what I can, where I can. That's just how I roll. If it becomes a problem for you, there's always recourse in contacting this sites Admin. They are usually very sympathetic to folks when I'm the one handing out the abuse. Just ask for JAB. He'll put me in a corner for sure.

As far as the name is concerned, you can call me anything you like. And you can damn well bet I'll be calling you whatever amuses me.

Now I've been thinking we give you a new name. I propose hermaphrodite. You know, kinda like aphrodite, only sicker. I think it's got a nice ring to it.

SWEET TATER Coots

just call me Pat. that should be vague enough for you.

Originally posted by Fish:
    Sorry, what about that quote was not clear? Did it imply that you were scouting his baitbox...or maybe his tacle drawer?

I don't think so. That would make you a follower....homo.
    Oh, so you equate "follow" to the same as "following the news", not actually following the guy out of the rocks and dropping lines on top of him. I got you...

Well it's a common known fact that the charter guys catch fish. They get to fish every single day so they usually know where the fish are. I don't "follow" just the Bobby G reports. I read them all.

You must be the man going out each day without the slightest bit of intel about what's biting where. Congrats, but I would be willing to be if we checked your cell phone records back in the day, there were a lot of other captains called the night before and the morning of.

Just for the record, I try to get as far from those guys as possible. Everyone knows that diesel boats suck fish right off of a gas boat. I don't like fishing around them. I just want to know if they went up to the Skinnee Town Hole and got the tuna skunk. If they did, then I don't want to fish there.
    Kill them all...

Originally posted by Fish:
    One final word of wisdom for you SWEETY, if you're pulling 12 pack baits, you will catch less tuna than the average boat. And if you have to ask why, then you probably just don't need to know.
    Fish, you are welcome to fish with me anytime. You can run the spread and if we put 6 or more YFT in the boat, your trip will be free... I want to see what you got against the fleet! I love a challenge!
    Kill them all...

SWEET TATER Coots

what's the name of your boat skinnee?

It's the Banshee, but it doesn't have a name on the side of it yet... Do you fish around chucktown? It's a 2007 Glacier Bay (Dark Blue). I'm pretty sure it's the only dark blue catamaran in Charleston. Give us a shot on the VHF if you see us. What boat do you fish on?
    Kill them all...

SWEET TATER Coots

yes, we fish out of charleston. it depends on who i am fishing with when it comes to boats. the family boat i only go out on a few times a season.

those cat boats are nice on sporty days.

I just have one more question... Fish, who was the only "tuna catcher" that you were referring to?
    Kill them all...

SWEET TATER Coots

it should be me inside of a week.

you know who it is. fish just didn't want to be called for name droppage. heck, i didn't even say his full name. not as if many folks on this site would even know who bobby g is anyway.

i think fish is against women fishing too. against me fishing it seems.

I was wondering if he was talking about Bost.
    Kill them all...

SWEET TATER Coots

reid?

Gee Skinnee, 6 or more fish? Why not 30 fish, or fuck it, how bout 40?

Skinnee, I haven't paid for a gallon of boat diesel of gas in 15 years. Why would I want to pile into a center console, get beat up, and then God forbid, pay for fuel. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] You're joking right?

The only guy I know that really knew how to catch fish was a dude named Reid. I have no idea where he is living these days.

Then of course, there's Fonzi. He's pretty good too. Other than that, it's just one long line of posers that troll 12 pack baits on 10/0 hooks rigged on three hundred pound test leader. [img]graemlins/lamoo.gif[/img]

SWEET TATER Coots

Originally posted by SkinneeJ:
    I was wondering if he was talking about Bost.
    reid?

i like 80# tied directly on for charlie.

That's the one.
    Kill them all...

Originally posted by SWEET TATER:
    you know who it is. fish just didn't want to be called for name droppage.
    The only thing being called on here is you for being a fucking LIAR and perhaps the dumbest asshole to ever post up on here. You brought his name into this, you dumb fucking twit. YOU.

heck, i didn't even say his full name. not as if many folks on this site would even know who bobby g is anyway.
    You don't have to say his full name. ALL you dickheads from Charleston love to concern yourselves over what's going on with this guy. So we're back to the example of the Costa Del Mar sunglasses. You all wear them backwards when you go out at night. It's not just a generalization, it's the fucking truth.

not as if many folks on this site would even know who bobby g is anyway.
    Here's your second lesson bitch. The sportfishing community is small. At one time, I knew pretty much everyone who was anyone in that community from Oregon Inlet to West Palm Beach and this included Bobby. So why don't you either shut the fuck up (log off), or stop bringing the guy's name up in this thread, you ignorant fucking slag.

i think fish is against women fishing too. against me fishing it seems.
    Oh, poor little you.

SWEET TATER Coots

ok moby fucking DICKerson.

you may know them all but id bet they have all forgotten you. yes, it is a small group. always has been. that's one thing that's still nice about fishing our coast. we can pretty much stay away from the johnny ohio's to some extent.

bobby use to be employed by my family so i can say his name all i wish. his wife and kids are still close to our family.

costas are just fratlicious, how do you wear yours? up your ass? (see "new cave found" thread.)

seriously, your costa comment is dead on and those who do are certainly laughed at.

it seems i have learned more in my 26 years on the coast than you perhaps.

so what's your bone here? i see a lot of praise that only you have heaped on yourself where i have shown none on myself. it seems apparent you had more than one funny uncle when you were a child.

or you work for daddy.

LIAR? living on a road named oil camp creek doesn't put you 500 miles from the salt. your venom reeks of denim shorts, mother fletcher tshirts and north myrtle beachian.

and to everyone else, thanks for all the pm's.

SWEET TATER Coots

your resentment of anyone speaking things "sport fishing" is borderline marvelous.

i have your address. maybe a gift subscription to marlin magazine will get you all "pro rigged!"

you should move to the coast.

Give him someting he can use. I say a subscription to a gay magazine would do him well for bathroom reading...
    Kill them all...