Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The skinnee for 5/12/2007

SWEET TATER Coots

you guys has a tournament? neat.

who put it together and how did it go?

Fish, it's tough to use dolphin around here with the influx of yankees. I'm so tired of explaining over and over and over again that there is a difference between the fish and the mammal. I wish the common name was not dolphin.

I am going to start calling it the "man in the green suit".

Bobby G has been gone. He just started fishing again this week on a boat named the Benchmark.
    Kill them all...

Originally posted by SkinneeJ:
    I'm so tired of explaining over and over and over again that there is a difference between the fish and the mammal.
    Then just don't. What do you care anyway?

Funny thing about Bobby, you can find out anything you want to know about what's goin on with him by asking any wannabee from Charleston. Tell me Skinnee, TATER, MCMARINE, etc, etc, what does Bobby's dick taste like?

As for the proposed tournament...I'M OUT. But you boys have fun. Tell KRT and BSD I said good luck and tight lines. [img]graemlins/lamoo.gif[/img]

For you newbies who haven't been formally introduced to him. He is the resident asshole. He can tell you when, how and where to any kind of hunting or fishing you desire from Alaska to Florida and tell you just how damn good he is at it. Most of us around here know he's just full of shit and that he really hates his life and job. So he comes on here and rants, raves and bitches non stop. With a name like fish, you know he thinks he's the shit!!!!!!! LMFAO!!!!!!!!
    31-28, 12-0, 3-2, 4-2!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Fish:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by SkinneeJ:
    I'm so tired of explaining over and over and over again that there is a difference between the fish and the mammal.

Funny thing about Bobby, you can find out anything you want to know about what's goin on with him by asking any wannabee from Charleston. Tell me Skinnee, TATER, MCMARINE, etc, etc, what does Bobby's dick taste like?

As for the proposed tournament...I'M OUT. But you boys have fun. Tell KRT and BSD I said good luck and tight lines. [img]graemlins/lamoo.gif[/img]
    </font>[/QUOTE]Who is Bobby?
    TEAM MONCKS CORNER MARINE<br /><br />17\' Excel W/ 45 HYPERDRIVE<br />PIONEER 220 Baysport F250 yamaha

You should do your own research to find out the answer to that, but be careful. It's a good chance that it might taste like balleyhoo after a long day of fishing.

Anyway, Bobby hasn't done the full time in a year or so, so it's Mike from the Aggressor that everyone is following around now. He was the mate from the ATS when RB was at the helm. Bobby is as good as they get in Chucktown. It would be dumb to not know what they are up to. They are the only ones that have the phone numbers to the greenstick boats!
    Kill them all...

PS And I like the idea of any tournament named after me. Good stuff.
    Kill them all...

And for those newbs out there that don't know Aricks, he's an angry, humorless, little nut sniffer. [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

"It would be dumb to not know what they are up to."

Funny, I got along fine without following him around...ever. But then, that was me.

And for those newbs out there that don't know Aricks, he's an angry, humorless, little nut sniffer. [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

"It would be dumb to not know what they are up to."

Funny, I got along fine without following him around...ever. But then, that was me.
    I never said I followed... Following boats is for... you guessed it... homos...
    Kill them all...

Originally posted by Forskinnee:
    [QB] It would be dumb to not know what they are up to."
    Sorry, what about that quote was not clear? Did it imply that you were scouting his baitbox...or maybe his tacle drawer?

I don't think so. That would make you a follower....homo.

SWEET TATER Coots

fish,what's your problem with bobby? i see no idol worship going on here. bobby puts his aftco shorts on one leg at a time too. it's pretty obvious you have never met him. he his good at what he does and is humble about it. two qualities you seem to be lacking.

anyone can run a black/blue seawitch over a 12 pack bally.

whose dick are you chewing on?

I do know him and there is no problem. I haven't seen the guy in more than 5 years and I live 500 miles from Charleston. Why would I have a problem with him? And as far as being good at what I do and humble about it...well, I'm only here to herd goats, son. I do that pretty well.

The idol worship, as you put it, occured when you minions dropped a name and then started talking about what boat he's running and what he's been doing for the past year, etc, etc. So tell me, other than you Charleston punks, who gives a fuck about that?

One final word of wisdom for you SWEETY, if you're pulling 12 pack baits, you will catch less tuna than the average boat. And if you have to ask why, then you probably just don't need to know.

SWEET TATER Coots

you mentioned him first, just not by name.

i only tied him in with my dads boat that bobby mated on.

im not in a fishing contest here but i have never doubted my tuna fishing ability or success. both are referred to as one of gods finest creations.

i lived in georgetown for over 15 years if that makes you feel better. if myrtle bleach is your home port, then i cannot make you feel better. i can only take more pity for you. i bet you wear denim shorts, a mother fletchers tshirt and would love to give tred barta a digit to the third knuckle.

i may be a lady but i do enjoy fishing.

you don't live 500 miles from any saltwater in the state.

hmmmmm. let's see if I get this straight. Please understand before reading my post that I know very little about offshore fishing or this "bobby" guy.

OK. sweet tater just handed fish his ass and she's a girl. (sweet tater, not fish). Anyway, I just wonder how enraged fish will get. Or whether or not skinneeJ is just stirring the pot for fun.

Either way, fish just got out-internetted by a girl.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Originally posted by SWEET TATER:
    you mentioned him first, just not by name.
    No I didn't. You assumed that I was talking about him, which furthers my point that you're a wannabee NOTHING suffering from a severe case of idol worship. I don't associate Bobby with being particulary good at catching tuna...or anything else for that matter.

i only tied him in with my dads boat that bobby mated on.
    Is this supposed to be in English? The only thing I can make out is that you're talking about daddy's boat again.

im not in a fishing contest here but i have never doubted my tuna fishing ability or success. both are referred to as one of gods finest creations.
    Your tuna fishing ability...gods finest creatures? [img]graemlins/lamoo.gif[/img] How old are you? I'm betting you're either in high school or you never finished. After all, you did confess to being from Georgetown.

i lived in georgetown for over 15 years if that makes you feel better. if myrtle bleach is your home port, then i cannot make you feel better. i can only take more pity for you. i bet you wear denim shorts, a mother fletchers tshirt and would love to give tred barta a digit to the third knuckle.
    Again SWEETY, is this supposed to make sense? It appears that you're experiencing some disorganization in your thoughts. Disorganized thoughts are often associated with schizophrenia. Good luck with that.

i may be a lady but i do enjoy fishing.
    You sure ain't a lady talkin about the third knuckle.

you don't live 500 miles from any saltwater in the state.
    This sentence is about as fucked up as the rest but it looks like you are assuming once again that I live in SC when in fact, I never said that either. You really should stop making assumptions. It makes you look like a stupid bitch, regardless of gender.

Uhhh, who's stirring the pot 2fer?

Uhhh, who's stirring the pot 2fer?
    umm.....You?
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

SWEET TATER Coots

google says you live off oil camp creek road. how much more redneck could that be? google images couldn't show your trailer very well though. did you camo that too?

well, daddy has a boat. guess yours does not. i haven't taken your precious time to tell you if it's 23' or 65', i care not. i don't care to make this a bragging deal.

i mentioned bobby by name after your alluding to a tuna catcher. seems i knew who you were talking about.

i love being able to post from my phone here in middle school.

if you can say "suck dick" why can't i say "third knuckle?"

There is nothing redneck about oil camp creek.

This has nothing to do with bragging, well other than you're an idiot name dropper. Name dropping is bragging.

Again, you should stop assuming. You brought dropped a name and I was think of someone else. End of story, fuckwitt.

Actually, you can say suck dick and third nuckle or you can suck all the dick and insert all the third knuckles you can handle. Either way, you're NO lady, assuming you are even female.

SWEET TATER Coots

whatever. i just let you keep arguing with yourself. sounds like you're the one who needs a third knuckle reach around and from the looks on the map of where you live, im sure there are some ned beatty loving types your way.

so, you do not live further than 500 miles from any portion of our coast, do you?

SWEET TATER Coots

You brought dropped a name and I was think of someone else.

so i guess you do still wear a mother fletcher shirt.

calm down a little. you are letting your emotions rule here fish. a good number of women are emotional. those same women bleed from their pussies. i suggest you check yours.