Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Yard Equipment?

Quote Originally Posted by scatter shot View Post
    Hell, half of these dudes probably own pellet grills and fancy underwear.
    but they probably arent wearing crocs as real shoes

I guess when you make brush guards out of cardboard, it only makes sense that you would want battery powered yard tools also.
    Quote Originally Posted by Birddawg View Post
    I dont know how it was done. For all I know that weird bastard that determined it's gender licked it.

Quote Originally Posted by CUduckreeper View Post
    I guess when you make brush guards out of cardboard, it only makes sense that you would want battery powered yard tools also.
    Yep. that's him. LOL
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by TheVisorGuy View Post
    And y'all make fun of pellet grills ?
    And crossbows

Quote Originally Posted by TheVisorGuy View Post
    And y'all make fun of pellet grills ?
    no. just the people that use them.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

I have the dewalt 60v string trimmer that takes the universal attachments. I have the blower, brush cutter, string trimmer and a pole saw attachment. It works great. I mow around 3.5 acres every time I cut according to the area tool on onX and have what I would say is an intermediate amount of trimming that I do, and I do it all with 1 9 amp hour battery.

I also have the 20v 12” dewAlt chain saw and it comes in handy. I keep it in my truck tool box on a daily basis, and take it on the boat during hunting seasons. It sounds like a kid’s power wheels.

The quiet factor is what drove me to electric tools. Can cut a trail in, do some trimming up in a hole, cut out a shooting lane, brush a blind, anything I need to do without feeling like I just blew out the area and that I need to let it rest before I come back.

Ps. I just saw the same thing I have at tractor supply and a few of the attachments and it was all ringing up 50 percent off.
    A fish bites 2 times a day, right before I get to the water, and as soon as my boat gets back on the trailer.