Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yard Equipment?

Default Yard Equipment?

I'm to the point that I need to get some new stuff. Blower and weedeater for now. Those of you using the battery powered stuff are you happy with it? What brand are you using?
    Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Steelin' Ducks is the KRT of suppressors and such.

I have a Echo 58 volt weed eater that works great. Would like to buy the matching blower but I have a electric black and decker edgehog I use for the drive and sidewalk so I will just use the blower I have until it dies.
    Last edited by HERRINGBONE; 04-10-2022 at 03:48 PM.
    Bone....

I have an ego electric weed eater.

I like it and the battery lasts my yard no problem. But it’s only a .25 acre lot in a subdivision.

I have the ryobi battery self propelled mower, wife wanted it, works better than i expected so today i bought the ryobi weedeater. Uses the same 40v battery. It works better than i expected also. They are for doing yardwork tho, doubt they would last on rough stuff, established yard no problem tho

Give atlas from harbor freight a look.

I have the 20 volt DeWalt weed eater and blower. Bought that one since I already had plenty of 20 volt batteries. My buddy has the 60 volt weed eater and it is beyond impressive.

The blower will eat the 20 volt batteries Lil quicker than the weed eater does but have zero complaints. Would but another if it quit today.

If you have any cordless tools might as well go with brand you have batteries for

And y'all make fun of pellet grills ?
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Quote Originally Posted by TheVisorGuy View Post
    Say it louder for those in the back!

Ego, they all use the same battery.
    "You are Citadel Men, you have no pension for failure, you wear the Ring, you never let a friend down, you will be good fathers, husbands, and leaders in the armed forces and industry, you are strong in heart, body, and mind. You protect such things as Honor and Fidelity. Your virtues matter not only in wealth, but in the richness of family, you are the last of the knights."
    - late President Ronald Reagan

Underrated post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chessbay View Post
    Literally translated to, "I smell like Scotch and Kodiak".
    "Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees"- Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

Thought this was a hunting / southern / mens forum , if you can’t use gas powered quality yard tools just hire someone to do it ..

I have an Ego blower and hedge trimmer. Ego is the Stihl of battery yard equipment.

I drug around a black and decker weedeater with a white extension cord for 8 years. Somehow my pride is still intact.

I would have electric yard tools if I had a small yard. But if I had a small yard I’d be a sad man.

I own two gas blowers and nine times out of ten I grab the Dewalt blower with a 60v.

And I feel no less of a man for doing it.

I have the weedeater at work for around the office trailer and have never had a complaint about it.

If you do go battery make sure you get 60v.

Quote Originally Posted by reeltight View Post
    I have an Ego blower and hedge trimmer. Ego is the Stihl of battery yard equipment.
    X2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How loud is the 20volt Dewalt blower compared to a handheld stihl?

I have a big back pack blower but for the easy stuff around the garage it would be nice to have a quiet electric blower. Especially when the kids are playing in the garage also.

Can't beat EGO for movin shit four feet over there....quietly.

Hell, half of these dudes probably own pellet grills and fancy underwear.

I’ve got the 20v Dewalt system. Got a pole saw, weed eater, blower and pressure washer. They’ll all take the 60v batteries if I’m not mistaken, which is why I went 20v instead of 60v. The 20v will run off the 60v but 60v won’t run off 20v.

I had a 1/2 acre yard before and had no complaints. I could weedeat around the house and the fence lines and then use that same battery to blow off the driveway, porches, etc.

The pole saw is a bad little bitch. The pressure washer isn’t very heavy duty, but it’s pretty handy for when you need more than a spray nozzle on a hose but don’t need to drag out an actual pressure washer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Man and other animals were first vegetarians; then Noah and his sons were given permission to eat meat: “every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you” Genesis 9:3

"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." Aldo Leopold