Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Fishing tomorrow

Screw cutting holes in the ocean looking for dolphin and such. You make that boat an island, they’ll find you.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

I'd much rather bottom fish in 90' with a few live mullet or menhaden floating on top than troll around all day only to catch a $800 peanut dolphin.
    DILLIGAF

That’s what happens when you take grown ass men on their “first” fishing trip, or turkey hunt, or deer hunt, or duck hunt, or insert shit yiu like to do here, one more person getting in your and everyone else’s way.

Quote Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
    I'd much rather bottom fish in 90' with a few live mullet or menhaden floating on top than troll around all day only to catch a $800 peanut dolphin.
    THIS!
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
    You mean those couple of weeks outta the year when ARS and grouper are legal?
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

Mark and myself can catch more dolphin while weeding thru the endangered/out of season fish than most will ever catch while wasting fuel.

Quote Originally Posted by bucknfloat2 View Post
    Mark and myself can catch more dolphin while weeding thru the endangered/out of season fish than most will ever catch while wasting fuel.
    Mofo drankin shine and talking junk….. I kinda miss doing that with ole Randy!
    Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    A man learns a lot about himself in a thicket with a big hog. That dog already knows all he needs to know about himself.

Hey Matt. Miss ya man. We folded the club because of too many entitled asses that wouldn't participate(y'know-like work). But it was a good run. Almost 19 years at that spot. I like ur new rig. Lot of sweat equity in that one. Picked up another Hydra Sport same as my old one. This one has a pair of OX66 250's. Name is Deja' Vu . You would have had to been there to understand. Get in touch. Still got some hog access.....

We're planning to slay *mahi-mahi* all day tomorrow. Anybody else goin'?
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

I think everybody else is going.

Can't wait. The Hole's gonna be covered-up up with boats.

Ocean doesn't look good to me

You're right; it's turned since last night. Wind ain't bad, but wave height and interval are iffy.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    You're right; it's turned since last night. Wind ain't bad, but wave height and interval are iffy.
    Dude, you got a Freeman.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Well, how many mahi mahi's were slayed? My dumb ass stayed home, cut grass and stared at the buoy looking pretty nice all day.

Trip got called as I was getting ready to head to the boat. Wind didn't lay 'til lunchtime. Did work around mom's house instead. Hoping for this weekend.
    Last edited by Black Bart; 04-18-2022 at 09:00 AM.

It’s not actually about fishing but talking about fishing with the “offshore” crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernWake View Post
    It’s not actually about fishing but talking about fishing with the “offshore” crowd.
    But do you even Van Staal bro?
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    But do you even Van Staal bro?
    That's just the pliers, rookie. Accurate and Alutecnos's where it's at.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernWake View Post
    Damn, you got me