Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Alleged Rapist Gets Cushy Deal

Quote Originally Posted by Rubberhead* View Post
    You're giving me too much credit.

Charge the SOB with murder and if a Prosecutor can make a solid enough case her death goes back to the sexual assault then I'm fine with him serving time for manslaughter or some form of homicide. And, yes, I mean it.
    I think this is fair and reasonable.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

How about suing the gubmint for child abuse? Not an option, huh?
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

100% spot on
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodiewacker82 View Post
    If one of those were my kid I’d be happy he was getting this deal.
    Yep.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodiewacker82 View Post
    If one of those were my kid I’d be happy he was getting this deal.
    Yep.

Would you be happy about what he was accused of doing?
    DILLIGAF

Quote Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
    Would you be happy about what he was accused of doing?
    I think what he meant was he'd love it if his daughter's rapist was out on house arrest so the assailant could suffer retribution.

I was gonna say, he better hope those girls dont have any family, I agree with WW, that sob would be praying for prison if it was my sister

Revenge is a dish best served cold. That boy will have to worry about one of those families finding him for the rest of his life.

The State
    After evading sex charges, Turner, 19, arrested again in SC, records show
    Noah Feit
    Mon, May 9, 2022, 12:20 PM
    Bowen Gray Turner was arrested again Monday.

The South Carolina teenager who has been arrested for sex crimes in the past was most recently charged with disorderly conduct, according to Orangeburg County court records.

Further information about the incident was not available.

Messages left with the Orangeburg County Sheriff’s Office were not returned.

A $257 surety bond was set for the 19-year-old Turner, who is scheduled to return to court on the disorderly conduct charge on June 2, according to court records. Turner’s arrest was first reported by FITSNews.

In April, Turner pleaded guilty to a first-degree assault and battery charge after being originally charged with first-degree criminal sexual conduct.

In that incident, the victim told the 2nd Circuit Solicitor’s Office that on June 2, 2019, she was at a party where Turner dragged her behind a truck, pulled off her clothes and sexually attacked her, the Times and Democrat reported.

When Turner pleaded guilty to the reduced charge, Circuit Judge Markley Dennis sentenced him under the Youthful Offender Act not to exceed six years, suspended to five years of probation, according to the Times and Democrat. As a part of that sentence, the judge said if Turner violates any of the sex offender probation conditions within five years, he must register as a sex offender.

There was no word if this recent arrest violates the conditions.

Prior to that incident, Turner was arrested on first-degree criminal sexual conduct charge on Jan. 29, 2019, Bamberg County court records show. On April 8, 2022, that charge was dismissed, court records show.

Already arrested again. Disorderly conduct and violation of parole. Threatening the life of a public official and underage possession of alcohol. Hope his dumbass is sitting in jail.

Quote Originally Posted by aquaman View Post
    Already arrested again. Disorderly conduct and violation of parole. Threatening the life of a public official and underage possession of alcohol. Hope his dumbass is sitting in jail.
    He’s walking in the footsteps of a Murdaugh.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Josie and me, hopefully it’s Paul.

But will this make it to a third page or are there too many orangeburg people on this site who don’t want to comment about how “if it were my daughter he’d be” bc they don’t want to rock the boat?
    Sea Ark 1542 w/ Yamaha 40
    Xpress 16 w/ 50 Hammer
    War Eagle 15 w/ 30 Hammer

--------------------------------------------------

"Sometimes you gotta grab the bull by the horns and the women by the tits and take charge in your life" - General Patton

"I'm very drunk and I intend on getting still drunker before this evening's over."
    - Rhett Butler

Default Alleged Rapist Gets Cushy Deal

Mandy doesn’t play

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by led0321; 05-14-2022 at 05:46 AM.

Something tells me that he’ll eventually get what’s coming to him. Hopefully it’ll be soon, and very severe, and we’ll all be able to see it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    Something tells me that he’ll eventually get what’s coming to him. Hopefully it’ll be soon, and very severe, and we’ll all be able to see it.

If I were a Dad of one of these girls my response would be “Officer my brakes gave out on my truck and throttle stuck wide open , and that kid got a rope tangled in his feet and fell out of back of my truck. Took me 3-4 miles to get my truck stopped. Damn I hate when that happens. Call my attorney in Hampton county “

In all seriousness this is terrible and have to agree, looks like another “Timmy” in the making

Feel terrible for parents of young lady , can not imagine

Our court system is so F’d up it is not even funny. Have read this in Fitsnews and still can not wrap my head around how this kid keeps getting around the system.
    Last edited by tprice; 05-14-2022 at 06:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tprice View Post

Our court system is so F’d up it is not even funny. Have read this in Fitsnews and still can not wrap my head around how this kid keeps getting around the system.
    Daddy’s money/power is the correct answer. It’s always the correct answer. Whether is Paul Murdaugh, Hunter Biden or this little shit stain.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Paul got what he deserved. Maybe not because he killed the girl but because of what he did and how he and his family acted afterward.
    Same with the little rapist. The booking video is all I need to know that he's a POS. Maybe he'll catch a load of buckshot and join Paul in hell sooner than later.