Thread: There Would Be Riots In The Street Here

Default There Would Be Riots In The Street Here

This girl will be able to relay what real racism looks like if she ever gets out. Those russians ain't fond of non pale skins. Don't understand the silence from our celebs on this.

Fears for frail WNBA star Brittney Griner after she appears in court hunched over as Russia extends her detention for another MONTH: State Department says she is being 'wrongfully detained' for drug smuggling

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ushome/index.html

Why ain't lebron running his mouth about it?

I followed your link and then went down a rabbit hole.

Shocking moment Chicago cop is shot in face and neck by Porsche thief who got hold of gun hidden in his crotch while cuffed in back of cruiser and fired 50 rounds on arriving at station

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...che-thief.html
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

50 rounds hidden in his crotch?
    Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Steelin' Ducks is the KRT of suppressors and such.

I’m not sure what the fuss is about. She got caught with illegal drugs in Russia. She is going through the legal process there. Japan would have arrested and detained her if she cruised through with a weed pen.

It can’t be political because only the 6 lesbians that make up the entire WNBA audience know thst she is a professional athlete.