Thread: Talk to me about stabilized binoculars

Default Talk to me about stabilized binoculars

I used some Fujinons years ago and they were great. No idea what model, etc. What's a good "bang for the buck" without breaking the bank? Anything good for $1000 or less, or close to it?

Played with some Sigs last year and it was like sorcery when you hit the switch. Could spot impacts on steel out to 600-800 yards just standing. The rep said he used them on a sheep hunt while floating a river and they worked great there too.

I've had these for several years. For the price, I'd buy them again. When I was looking at them several years ago these were on the low end but I've been pleased.

https://www.amazon.com/Canon-12x36-I.../dp/B00XOD5C1W

Quote Originally Posted by Tha Dick View Post
    Played with some Sigs last year and it was like sorcery when you hit the switch. Could spot impacts on steel out to 600-800 yards just standing. The rep said he used them on a sheep hunt while floating a river and they worked great there too.
    You definitely want the Sigs.

Guy I hunt w/ in Idaho had some the 16x this year and I immediately came home and purchased. The technology really is unbelievable. When you flip that switch, it's like magic.