Thread: Need recommendation for an electric pressure washer

Default Need recommendation for an electric pressure washer

My Honda just died. Am I going to be happy with an electric one?
    "You are Citadel Men, you have no pension for failure, you wear the Ring, you never let a friend down, you will be good fathers, husbands, and leaders in the armed forces and industry, you are strong in heart, body, and mind. You protect such things as Honor and Fidelity. Your virtues matter not only in wealth, but in the richness of family, you are the last of the knights."
    - late President Ronald Reagan

Somewhere there's an ongoing thread about this. I'm in the same situation I need a new one. Electric just sounds ideal. But I'm struggling to wrap my head around the fact that it will do everything I want it to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Steelin' Ducks is the KRT of suppressors and such.

I’ve got a little ryobi that I love. It’s quiet while running and super light. Packs up and rolls like a small piece of luggage. I think it’s 1800 psi. They are great for small jobs like cars, boats, campers, sidewalks and spraying off the porch and deck. If you are looking for something to do an entire house especially anything bigger than a single story I would get a gas powered one.

Yep, see the other thread or go to HD and buy that little Ryobi you can tote around.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by BugBuster View Post
    My Honda just died. Am I going to be happy with an electric one?
    NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

I'm in the market myself. After reading the other thread, I plan to pickup a Ryobi this week. Hopefully it will hold up for knocking mud off the truck.

Water and electricity just don’t mix in my mind. I think I’ll stick to gas engines for my pressure washing needs
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Don't waste your money

I have a greenworks (2000psi I think) that I use almost daily to wash the boat down and have used for regular cleaning around the house. Unit itself has held up well, cart it was mounted too rusted out about a year in. Electric certainly has its advantages and applications.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck the Duck Slayer View Post
    Water and electricity just don’t mix in my mind. I think I’ll stick to gas engines for my pressure washing needs
    There's a gfci on the plug in and the cord is hella long.

I have a greenworks and and Dewalt 4gpm monster with a Honda 391 on it.

I havent cranked the Dewalt monster in over a year. The only reason I do crank it is to use it on the surface cleaner to shine up the driveway.

If my greenworks died today, I'd replace it by tomorrow, latest.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton