Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The skinnee for 07/17/2007 (Team Avet on Board)

You don't know the definition of wanton waste. Hey sprigdog, let's talk about the time you crippled that duck last year and stopped shooting.
    Kill them all...

yeah your right, it wasnt wanton waste, just bad ethics. you probably made a feeble attempt to retrieve your wounded game, but an attempt was made

i crippled a shit ton of ducks last year and quit shooting...I got this brown machine with 4 legs that has a desire to put feathered things in her mouth that saves me money on shells.

is that the best you got?, a duck hunting analogy? you let me down
    you must be off your game, too much time underwater do we need to call D.A.N??
    Quote Originally Posted by trentsmith View Post
    Honestly I don't remember why I don't like you but I do remember that I don't like you.

hey J, i don't think that Fish did that bandit thing. he is waaaay to upity white collar for that. nope, for him the commercial sweat was earned on a 50 something carolina boat with an arsenal of electrics... crushing the pelagics, not wasting time on the little dwellers...
    Carla Dee

I ain't ever put a fish back in the water. No limits when I took a vacation after 30 years of doing it. Glad there are size limits now cause every Yahoo and there dam brother got a FUCKIN BOAT NOW and call themself's fishermen. SAD, real SAD. Take all the fancy BULLSHIT off the boat and give them nothing BUT a COMPASS, 20 knot's out of the NE and a 10 knot current and see what happens, less people fishing.
    Ain't no wonder I got the high blood pressure listen to all this bullshit. I ain't talking about everyone, just the people that think they know what they are doing.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Originally posted by sprigdog:
    yeah your right, it wasnt wanton waste, just bad ethics. you probably made a feeble attempt to retrieve your wounded game, but an attempt was made

i crippled a shit ton of ducks last year and quit shooting...I got this brown machine with 4 legs that has a desire to put feathered things in her mouth that saves me money on shells.

is that the best you got?, a duck hunting analogy? you let me down
    you must be off your game, too much time underwater do we need to call D.A.N??
    Well quit being such an asshole and let me borrow your dog to retrieve my grouper!
    Kill them all...

Originally posted by DRDUCK:
    Ain't no wonder I got the high blood pressure listen to all this bullshit.
    [img]graemlins/lamoo.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/lamoo.gif[/img] That's too funny Doc.

Listen here skippy, the direction of my rant was not to say that folks ain't gonna cripple some amount of game. I think what I said was pretty damn clear. USE A FUCKING TETHER. It only makes sense. I don't care what you've been told or by whom, not using one is irresponsible and I think you know it.

Fish you should really get your own TV show. "The World according to Fish".

I kinda wish you were at the poker run, where you coulda shown all of your loyal readers the proper technique on how to get some teeth knocked out. Just a thought.
    Kill em all and let the Game Warden sort em out.<br /><br />\"she was like- shut the F up go back to throwin that dick\"<br /><br />QDMA= Quantity of Deer Murdered Annually

Threats on the internet. How original.

Didn't you get booted out of here for being an idiot once already? Just a thought.

It was just a thought fish, don't cry on me now. I actually heard you were a nice guy and you were just too smart for your own good. Which is probably half true.

Just a thought.
    Kill em all and let the Game Warden sort em out.<br /><br />\"she was like- shut the F up go back to throwin that dick\"<br /><br />QDMA= Quantity of Deer Murdered Annually

Originally posted by WC's feather duster:
    I actually heard you were a nice guy
    who the hell told you that?

I am taking offers to accidentally dispose of Fish when I am up in maryland with him.

If this doesn't work, I need someone to give me some pills....for ME to survive 4 days with him.

STRONG pills, please.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

I heard that from Simple Man in between his first and second puking rallies.

Yeah, well SimpleMan dosen't know his ass from a hole in the side of your head.

Why in the fuck would you guys go to maryland?
    Kill them all...

Why not?

no one called me, so you can get your own friggin pills.

I guess that was my way of asking what is in Maryland that's worthy of a traveling circle jerk...
    Kill them all...

the stripers run BIG in a lot of those rivers.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Roger that. Just be sure to use a tether on your lure in case your line breaks.
    Kill them all...

[/QUOTE]Well quit being such an asshole and let me borrow your dog to retrieve my grouper! [/QB][/QUOTE]

i thought your dog was a tether?

my dog is certified down to 30', she only retireves grouper in florida waters
    Quote Originally Posted by trentsmith View Post
    Honestly I don't remember why I don't like you but I do remember that I don't like you.

Originally posted by sprigdog:
    i thought your dog was a tether?

my dog is certified down to 30', she only retireves grouper in florida waters [/QB]
    Believe it or not, things aren't as straightforward as Mr Fish makes them out to be. I started off with a tether. I listed their weaknesses. If tethers were the answer to spearfishing, then everyone would use them! The Rhino commercial guns don't even have them as an option! What does that tell you?
    Kill them all...