Thread: Silverado 4wd regear

Default Silverado 4wd regear

Independent front suspension gearing and rear axle.

More fuel = more boost!!

Re-geared a Tacoma yet?

Some 5.13s on the horizon.
    More fuel = more boost!!

so that's what keeps the door from flying totally open?

passenger side?
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

All things considered, Im impressed to see that these idiots are doing things somewhat the right way, and not just burning up their transmissions with 3.55 gears and 37's... and at least this kid plans to put it in 4Wheel at some point if he is paying for both... I'm somewhat impressed.

The kids I went to high school with lifted Toyota Pickups with the 22RE and ran 35-40's on 4.10 gears and went through motors because they couldn't afford the regear...

Quote Originally Posted by Fireman View Post
    All things considered, Im impressed to see that these idiots are doing things somewhat the right way, and not just burning up their transmissions with 3.55 gears and 37's... and at least this kid plans to put it in 4Wheel at some point if he is paying for both... I'm somewhat impressed.

The kids I went to high school with lifted Toyota Pickups with the 22RE and ran 35-40's on 4.10 gears and went through motors because they couldn't afford the regear...
    I miss those kids. My adult life is pretty dang boring these days.

That truck actually has a full lift to boot…
    More fuel = more boost!!

What's going on with the F10 next to it?

My 80 yota long bed had the 20r with 4 speed and 38 swampers. I put in a Detroit locker with 513s. The motor lived but the tranny didn't care for the swampers. But that thing would go anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Carolina View Post
    What's going on with the F10 next to it?
    I see someone knows their BMW’s
    More fuel = more boost!!