Thread: Inshore guides--georgetown area?

heading to pawley's with the family in late march. not towing the boat down for a variety of reasons, but still hoping to get a day or even a half-day of fishing in. I will get utterly bored with the pier in the first day.

any references for local guides that might accomodate me? I would most likely be fishing alone...

INshore. I have fished with Gene Dixon a number of times and might call him, but was wondering about others...
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Toof, try Capt. Fred Rourk of "Sweet Tea Charters". He was recommended by an inshore charter friend of mine out of Little River.

If you decide to come to the north end of the coast for any reason, holler at me...as you know, the bass fishing will be world class in late March, and I've got the honey hole.
    Quote Originally Posted by dfasano View Post
    Don't speak for all of us.....stupid son a of a bitch (Dabo Swinney) needs to be spending his free time learning to coach instead of coming up with gay ass sayings.

ck yer pm
    easy livin'

Claimer, that little protectionistic slogan down in your signature line has a mispelling in it. [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

Toof, forget all that Georgetown nonsense. Spend a half day bass fishing with dukhntr and half a day in the creeks with Mark. Shallow Minded

If you take the Parkway and you can be up there in 30 minutes.

if your real flexible, i could get you out for 1/2 day or even a few hours before the family wakes up. my only days in late march i can screw off are the 24th-27th. either murrells or north inlet.
    Quote Originally Posted by trentsmith View Post
    Honestly I don't remember why I don't like you but I do remember that I don't like you.

A real good one is Lin Fore, of Lowcountry Expeditions. His number is 546-2107

2th,
    I have fished with Mr. Dixson, Mat Wilkinson and Mike McDonald. Mike was great, he has a great personalty and is fun to fish with.

http://www.southcarolinasportsman.co...ing_guides.php

That is a link to South Carolina Sportsman Magazine guide section. Mike is listed under Gul-R-Boy Guide service.

If any of you guys don't get this magazine you should. It is the best one around.
    It is all about places in SC and a few NC articles. They are places you can drive to and not spend a fortune doing it.

ill take u in the inlet and get some flunder ,lol
    "Pass it on in the name of Conservation"-Tracy Byrd

You supply the essentials,gas,bait,and a 1/2 gallon of VO, I'll put you on the fish.

tradorion Coots

If'n it twas me lookin to wet a line-- i'd be split between Capt Mike of Gull'r Boy and Fred from Tailwalker... hands down my two favorites when i see them on the water and i have never seen someone yet walk away from them without a smile.

T

I have fished with Fred many times he is a great angler. You can find him at TailWalker Marine of Georgetown.
    <a href=\"http://www.truebluetackle.com/images/FLAG%20marlin.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.truebluetackle.com/images/FLAG%20marlin.jpg</a>