Thread: Cabo San Lucas Report 2/14

I guess it was a slow day for Cabo, but we had fun. A lot of bait in the water to compete with us.

Had one hook-up with a striped Marlin who threw the hook on a tail walk. Had another stripey knock down with no hook up. Several others in or near the baits with no knock downs.

Did manage a large bull dolphin (30-35 #'s) that made it back to the dock. Lost another Dorado after hook-up.

My first time fishing down there - Overall, it was great day on the Pacific and the Sea of Cortez.

Where are the pictures?

I got some, but my dumb ass is too computer illiterate to know how to post them up. If somebody will PM me an email addy I will send a few to post for me.

I'll lay it out for you right here and now.

1 Go to this webpage

2 Join hunt101. Its easy and free.

3 Take your pictures and put them in a folder in My Documents on your computer so you know right where they are.

4 Once you have joined Hunt101 and you have your pictures on your computer, go back to Hunt101 and using the upload button at the top begin uploading your pictures. It will ask you to browse and you will click on the browse button and navigate into My Documents and into My Pictures and select the one that you want to upload. It is really very simple.

5 Once the images are uploaded (you will see them in your image file on Hunt101) go to post reply here in SCDucks and click where it says image under the purple bar. There are 10 different buttons listed with it. It helps to have both pages open while doing this. When you click on the image button it will ask for the image link. This is what the page will look like and down at the bottom is where you will find the image link. Copy and then paste the image link in the window provided here on SCDucks and push the add reply button and presto...you're an instant image posting guru.

BTW, I have included two links in this post. Follow the text with your curser and you can't miss them.

Alrighty then HH, Thanks for your simplified rendition of "internet picture posting for dummies". I'll sit my technologically challenged ass down this weekend and see what I can come up with.

Tank, got your PM. I tried to reply, but your box was full. Thanks for the offer to post the pics. I'm gonna see ifin I can do it myself using HH's instructions first.

BTW, HH is actually FW. I'm just playing the part for all the whining bastards in the other thread.

yessir, I figured that out from the other thread Mr. Whistle.