Thread: Meanwhile in Mexico, They are Simply Eating Their Rivals Hearts After They Kill Them

Default Meanwhile in Mexico, They are Simply Eating Their Rivals Hearts After They Kill Them

I would say you can't make this sh!t up, but you simply can. What is hard to do is to believe that it is not made up. There are photographs and videos of this released by the gang itself as a warning. So, tell me again about this wall? MG. ( I chose not to post the pictures or video link here but they are contained within the article link.)

Mexican cartel assassin cuts out and eats heart of rival gang member in horror warning

A Mexican cartel assassin butchered one of his rivals, cut his heart out and took bites from it in harrowing footage posted online as a warning to other gang members.

It is understood that the mutilated corpse in the video belongs to a gunman working for the Sinaloa Cartel, whose former leader, Joaquín Archivaldo Guzmán Loera, otherwise known as “El Chapo”, is serving a life sentence in a US maximum security prison in Colorado.

Mexico’s most dominant and dangerous drug gang is now headed by Ismael "El Mayo" Zambada, known for keeping a lower profile than his predecessor, and Guzmán's three sons.

The description for the video on the blog borderlandbeat.com reads: “A new video from the Mexican underworld has just surfaced online. For this broadcast a fallen Mayo Zambada gunman lies dead on the ground next to other deceased individuals.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/wor...s-out-26051818
    Dum Spiro Spero

Those Mexica jeans don't breed out.
    We gave you Corn,you gave us clap,bad trade.

What kind of site is dailystar? Dang virus farm it looks like.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Mexico’s most dominant and dangerous drug gang is now headed by Ismael "El Mayo" Zambada
    CJNG says 10 years ago those 2 old ass Sinaolan farmers were the most dominant...

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    What kind of site is dailystar? Dang virus farm it looks like.
    It appeared on Drudge Report, not familiar with it but sometimes that is the pull of these news aggregators. MG
    Dum Spiro Spero

Bless his heart.

Headed to Mexico next week to hopefully turn the water red.

Headed there in a month.
    Quote Originally Posted by walt4dun View Post
    Monsters... Be damned if I'd ever be taken alive by the likes of faggot musslims.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I am an equal opportunity hater.

One of my students recently had a sister that went down to Mexico on vacation and was abducted by the cartel. They found her body about a month later mutilated and almost unidentifiable. That’s literally the wild Wild West down there. I wouldn’t personally go down there these days although I had a lot of fun in Rosarito and Ensenada back in the late 90’s when I drove down there!
    Living in Moncks Corner but looking forward to moving back to the West Coast in 2020 where there are more ducks and less duck hunters!! LOL

Dang. That is scary for sure. I am sorry to this.

Headed there next month, I've never had a single worry down there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    I'll shoot over a kids head in a blind or long gun one on a turkey in a heart beat. You want to kill stuff around me you gonna earn it.