Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2024

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Trump is already campaigning
    What do you think all these rallies are for, like the one in AZ just a few days ago?
    Exactly.... Trump will run and will easily win the nomination..... The question will be what will the rest of the of the party do..... I think DeSantis as a VP would be the best thing. I think people are forgetting he was the most popular republican candidate by far in pretty much every demographic.
    “Duck hunting gives a man a chance to see the loneliest places …blinds washed by a rolling surf, blue and gold autumn marshes, …a rice field in the rain, flooded pin-oak forests or any remote river delta. In duck hunting the scene is as important as the shooting.” ~ Erwin Bauer, The Duck Hunter’s Bible, 1965

Quote Originally Posted by darealdeal View Post
    Exactly.... Trump will run and will easily win the nomination..... The question will be what will the rest of the of the party do..... I think DeSantis as a VP would be the best thing. I think people are forgetting he was the most popular republican candidate by far in pretty much every demographic.
    “Was” being the big word there. Trump turned off voters in his first 4 years with his ego. He will push the left to the polls if he wins the nomination. I for one can hope that does not happen. I’m a Republican through and through but I do not feel he is the answer.

That's because we are a nation of pussies. The man had the economy BOOMING. Secured our borders & kept us out of conflicts. No doubt he loves his country & ain't afraid to hurt your feelings about it. I miss that!!!!

Yeah we need another politician that doesn't do a fucking thing to help America.

turned off voters???
    how quickly we forget facts…. i think the term for that is ASTRO-TURFED.

C93A98C6-74A1-47D0-AEF8-321500A936DB.png

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    That's because we are a nation of pussies. The man had the economy BOOMING. Secured our borders & kept us out of conflicts. No doubt he loves his country & ain't afraid to hurt your feelings about it. I miss that!!!!
    There is no argument on his accomplishments and the economy under Trump...none. And if he wasn't dealt the blow of covid in year 4, he may still be here, but he was and he's not. It exposed a lot about trump...they way he treated Pence, Jan 6th, etc. I'd fully support him if he were the nomination but I don't think he'd carry the general election again...not today anyway. Let's see how much further down Brandon can push this country. Who knows, Biden might not even be the president next year at this rate. Either way, there's a lot of time between now and then.

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    That's because we are a nation of pussies.
    and they vote.

Quote Originally Posted by reeltight View Post
    Who knows, Biden might not even be the president next year at this rate.
    I'm surprised he still is to be honest. The only issue with Biden being gone is Harris is 10X worse. She is as weak as a newborn kitten on all fronts. Then if she is sacked, you have Nancy Pelosi next in line, she isn't retiring, wonder why. The line of succession is a perfect storm to flush it all down the toilet. Maybe God is working to reboot things or He's punishing this country or both.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    I'm surprised he still is to be honest. The only issue with Biden being gone is Harris is 10X worse. She is as weak as a newborn kitten on all fronts. Then if she is sacked, you have Nancy Pelosi next in line, she isn't retiring, wonder why. The line of succession is a perfect storm to flush it all down the toilet. Maybe God is working to reboot things or He's punishing this country or both.
    they want him to last 1 day past half way. Then she will get 1 day shy of two years and will run as an incumbent TWICE!

Votes dont count anymore. They will let us know she won......twice.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

“45th and 47th, understand?”

(Apologies to HS for the ugly swing)

Too early. A lot can and will happen in the next two years. Pay attention

Quote Originally Posted by centurian View Post
    AND!!!!!! it ain't looking good.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by centurian View Post
    Republicans take over house and most likely the Senate in 2022.
    The get cocky and do some stupid like act like they have the majority forever.

Trump runs and every democrat alive and dead votes.

The Republicans lose the House,the Senate, and the Oval office.

Trump says it was stolen until the day he dies and changes his name to Donald Abraham's Trump.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 02-06-2022 at 08:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    Republicans take over house and most likely the Senate in 2022.
    The get cocky and do some stupid like act like they have the majority forever.

Trump runs and every democrat alive and dead votes.

The Republicans lose the House,the Senate, and the Oval office.

Trump says it was stolen until the day he dies and changes his name to Donald Abraham's Trump.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    Hopefully it includes a brief come back tour for Q. Won’t be the same without those precious folk.

Oldie (circa 12/20) but don’t think it got posted here.

https://twitter.com/P8TRAUx3/status/...m%3D141YS3UJoG

CWPINST is offline 168 grains of assistance from a distance

You watch….around June or July, the dems will move to the center to keep from losing seats. Anything longer than 4-5 months before an election is political eternity. The American public has an unbelievably short memory when it comes to politics.
    If it ain\'t accurate at long distance, then the fact that it is flat shooting is meaningless.

Quote Originally Posted by CWPINST View Post
    You watch….around June or July, the dems will move to the center to keep from losing seats. Anything longer than 4-5 months before an election is political eternity. The American public has an unbelievably short memory when it comes to politics.
    Yeah...looking for something big to happen soon. If Russia actually does invade I'll bet not long after student loan forgiveness will come back around... June July will have another issue. Maybe a race fight some how some way or something to do with the second.

COVID is not over just in time for election. Got a have another massive mail in ballot campaign with ballot harvesting. Don’t need to fight that in the blue state they are bought and paid for just need to protect the vote in the swing states. The reason some of the swing states are now swing states instead of red state in migration out of the blue states.