Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2024

Default 2024

Who'll be the Republican candidate for POTUS and VP? Discuss.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

Forgot to ask, and will they win?
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

I hope Trump stays out of it and if he doesn't get the nomination doesn't go third party.

I'm in Florida and like DeSantis for President. Crenshaw would be a good pick for VP but, a female is likely what he'd go with. I think he'd pick Noem, but I don't care for her.

But, I have doubts that a Republican will win, only due to the Democrats tactics. I still think Trump won the last election.
    Last edited by Geetch; 01-25-2022 at 10:23 AM. Reason: updated outcome

DeSantis. I highly doubt a repub will ever sit in that seat again

DeSantis for Trump’s VP.

Will be the winning ticket after former vp Brandon finishes screwing up the country as best he can.

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

Trump would be 82 at the end of a second term. That's too old, imo.

Trumps still got more T than most 18yr olds.

If you pay much attention DeSantis is most likely the front runner and if he decides to make another run Trump will be that guy. Would like to see him step aside and campaign for DeSantis but do not see that occurring. Maybe a Trump DeSantis ticket would be good but do not see that happening either. A lot depends on state legislators and rules being passed. I see a lot of states actually correcting a lot of the issues with the last one with all the drop boxes and last minute rule changes. My only advice would be if you do not like it then participate in local government to prevent bull crap like a thousand drop boxes from happening. I think that a lot of people are starting to see the writing on the wall for the Dems as this past weekend a hard liberal said on the Bell Maher show what most of us have been saying for the last two years about covid and the governments inability to let go of power. Only problem is some still can not see the light at the end of the tunnel because they have it so grained into them that republicans are all white old racist.... Kind of ironic isn't it.
    A lot are being red pilled. I have talked to a few and poll numbers dropping hard for the leader of the party or at least the prop of the party. A lot rides on the length in time Biden stays in office. I really would hate to see the current VP as president but that could write the republican candidate an easy W with how really dumb that chick is. I say through the FJB guy out in front of people as much as possible and let that women ruin herself and hope we can gain the congress and senate to at least not let the filibuster or court packing to occur. I have a feeling not long from now to win back some of the younger voters student loans will be brought back up and the obvious race baiting but its hard to say with what can happen between now and then who will actually run. A lot can go wrong in 3 years as look what happened in 1.
    “Duck hunting gives a man a chance to see the loneliest places …blinds washed by a rolling surf, blue and gold autumn marshes, …a rice field in the rain, flooded pin-oak forests or any remote river delta. In duck hunting the scene is as important as the shooting.” ~ Erwin Bauer, The Duck Hunter’s Bible, 1965

Trump-Youngkin or DeSantis- Scott in 24’

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

Desantis and the establishment will force him to pick a moderate from another region of the country for electoral reasons.

which of course will eff it up.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Crenshaw, Scott for VPs? Go ahead and throw in Haley if you love RINOs so much.

Are there any true conservatives in gubmint anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    Are there any true conservatives in gubmint anymore?
    Lindsey Graham is a senator that represents SC and will be for as long as he wants to be.

And you actually asked this question.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Lindsey Graham is a senator that represents SC and will be for as long as he wants to be.

And you actually asked this question.
    I won't vote for him again. I'll vote for the dem opponent if that's what it takes to remove him but you are probably right.

Y’all just let me know when it’s time to start shooting until then I’ve lost interest.

Desantis with Tulsi Gabbard as VP.
    Solid ticket and would make the demonrats completely loose their shit.

Tulsi and Christi Noem would be easy to watch - especially considering they might be running against the ol crone Hillary..
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by nitro5x6's View Post
    Tulsi and Christi Noem would be easy to watch - especially considering they might be running against the ol crone Hillary..
    My man.... Now we talking!
    "George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them."

Quote Originally Posted by Woodiewacker82 View Post
    Y’all just let me know when it’s time to start shooting until then I’ve lost interest.
    Eyepatch McCain and Tim Scott mentioned already. Is it that Americans can't learn or is it that they are unwilling to learn? I mean this is touch a hot stove twice level stupidity...