Thread: sc ducks offshore invitational spring 05' rules.

Species: Amberjack, Barracuda, Little Tunny, Atlantic Sharpnose, Menhaden (aka "Men-Payden")*

* Note, first ever tournament that awards prizes in a baitfish category.

1) Amberjacks and sharks must be landed by able swimmer. No gaffs or gloves allowed.
    2) A fish with a gaff hole anywhere other than the region that extends to 1/4 of the fish FROM THE TAIL is DQ'ed.
    3) All fish must be kept. No "ifs", "ands", or "buts". That includes all peanut dolphin. Any boat caught releasing even the smallest of peanut dolphin will be DQ'ed.
    4) Only custom made baitwells are allowed. Each baitwell must be blue in color and have white rope for handles. Any baitwell not meeting specifications is deemed illegal. This means that no menhaden in the baitwell will be allowed to weigh in.
    5) For the menhaden category, prizes will we awarded in the areas of "largest menhaden" and "aggregate weight of leftover bait"
    6) Words such as "port, starboard, bow, stern, aft, freeboard, north, south, east, and west" are strictly prohibited during the tournament. The reason is that the tournament director (FISHWHISTLE) will be monitoring the VHF radio and does not understand these words. Any boat caught using these words over the tournament working channel (channel 16 on VHF) is deemed "helping" another boat and will be disqualified. Instead, these words (respectively) may be substituted "my left, your left, front, back, back there, the part sticking out of the water, straight, behind us, over there, yonder and that way".
    7) All amberjack not caught over railway structure are prohibited.
    8) Any protests or contestations will be solved by "whupping arse". This is to be scheduled after the "free for all" title match between FISHWHISTLE and HAMMERSDOWN during the banquet.
    9) HAMMERSDOWN is not allowed to pick on the tournament director during the tournament.
    10) No "posers" or "wannabe fisherman" allowed in this tournament. This tournament is reserved for pro fisherman.

GRAND PRIZE: A cruise for 2 from the boat house marina to paper plant piloted by non other than captain FISHWHISTLE himself, trolling grubs for trout on the way.

Captain's meeting: Friday night at Logger Heads on Hwy 17. Seasoned fries will be catered for all captain's. This is covered in the $25 entry fee.
    Fishing: 3am - 10pm Saturday
    Banquet: Ryan's Steakhouse on 17 8pm on Sunday

Thanks,
    Dukmon
    Weighmaster
    wherever we go we bring monkey with us

What is the format for the Fishwhistle/HammersDown match up?

This match-up will be held in a standard dumpster located behind the LandsEnd restaurant, with or with out trash and at any level of trash, and both participants will wear full 5 mm neoprene wetsuits with masks, snorkels (in mouth at all times) and fins. May the best man win...god bless, etc, etc.

Ball park Ball field, bare Knuckles, no rings are watches. Last man standing, $2,000 to play. Cowboy boots are footwear not weapons so they are allowed.
    I'm a little more acustomed to this format.
    It\'s better to burn out than to fade away.

yeah, rings are not watches. i agree with that one.

i think it should just be a drinking contest. the winner must take the money and hand it over to me. i will then procure some fine talent from myrtle bleach.
    wherever we go we bring monkey with us

Hammerz, as tough as you think you are, you should be fighting in those heavyweight cage matches with the Gracey brothers.

Hammerz, you are an American bad ass.

The match is to be scored by a vertically challenged individual no more than 3'4" tall. He will ride atop a pink pony wearing a superman outfit. He will decide the winner of the battle.
    George Carlin said it best, \'Think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize that half of them are stupider than that\'\'.

Smashing idea, Island Boy!

Dukmon, will each man have a Second, as is traditional in a duel?

This will be one for the ages, boys.

So I recon NUTZ (I meant "TANK") is going to be the scorer... GIDDYUP!!!! hahaha...
    ----------------------------------<br />I\'m getting worser!!!

Hey guys i'm just looking forward to a good time, Fish and I have agreed to disagree, and we are going to leave it at that.

trigger Coots

You know that little white speck on top of chicken shit....

There is always a little girl in the back egg'un the fight on.

Glad to hear it, Hammerz. Just giving you a little ribbing. Although the idea of ANYBODY fighting in a dumpster in full SCUBA gear is hilarious.

Chap, I'm so fucking glad that someone got my fucking joke! Thank you.

De Nada, FW. All in a days work!

So whoes boat am i on?
    Good to talk, see you out there!