Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Today's Rant

Default Today's Rant

Stop clicking on, and then belly-achin' about threads you don't like. Pretty sure it's still a free country, meaning, go away if you don't wanna be here. The end.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

I honestly just wish I could pay to not have the Sports Forum. Kinda like when you could pay for The Swamp, but the opposite. It would really cut down on a lot of the nonsense

Philosophical question. Is creating a thread to bellyache about bellyaching on other threads better or worse than the latter bellyaching?
    Last edited by BuckyTownsend; 01-18-2022 at 08:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckyTownsend View Post
    Philosophical question. Is creating a thread to bellyache about bellyaching on other threads better or worse than the latter bellyaching?
    Very fair question; not smart enough to know the answer.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

Reading is optional.

Quote Originally Posted by theoldblackdog View Post
    I honestly just wish I could pay to not have the Sports Forum. Kinda like when you could pay for The Swamp, but the opposite. It would really cut down on a lot of the nonsense
    dont click on it.
    problem solved.

y'all do realize this is someone's business?

yall make me look normal and i appreciate that.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

"Fuck Climp5in"
    How bout them apples?

No one can hurt feeling or piss you off on the phone or computer because you can always turn them off with the click of a switch

10 pages...

Quote Originally Posted by scatter shot View Post
    10 pages...
    Case in point. Too easy.

Don't be surprised when folks don't agree with or think the way you do.

A moderator just bashed someone on this site for posting about a hunting trip/ kill. Don't be surprised by anything
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Dang it...I thought we were shooting cormorants again...
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

Quote Originally Posted by TheVisorGuy View Post
    A moderator just bashed someone on this site for posting about a hunting trip/ kill. Don't be surprised by anything
    Thus the inspiration for the thread.

Yep. That was pretty bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    Stop clicking on, and then belly-achin' about threads you don't like. Pretty sure it's still a free country, meaning, go away if you don't wanna be here. The end.
    Did you really create a thread belly-achin about people belly-achin on threads? Wouldn't YOU taking YOUR own advice, and just passing over what YOU don't like(or even better yet, YOU leaving) actually be much more prudent?? You know free country and what-not...

ETA: Time lapse between when I started the reply and finished the reply, allowed somebody else to slide in front of me with the irony statement.....it is ironic enough that bears repeating though
    Last edited by FishSticker; 01-18-2022 at 11:00 AM.

^^^ he was "inspired" to do so.

I don't think he bashed the hunt, just the fact that in 10 years, he hasn't contributed to a single post but his own.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    I'll shoot over a kids head in a blind or long gun one on a turkey in a heart beat. You want to kill stuff around me you gonna earn it.

Quote Originally Posted by buckpro View Post
    I don't think he bashed the hunt, just the fact that in 10 years, he hasn't contributed to a single post but his own.
    Damn shame a feller can’t frequent an old man Facebook alternative without expectations.

I’m here to bullshit, get my news, look at $30k golf cart upgrades, and learn about what Black Barts puts in his grits
    Last edited by BuckyTownsend; 01-18-2022 at 11:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by buckpro View Post
    Correct.