Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I will watch this….

Default I will watch this….

F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

If Tyson fought a real fight he would kill Paul. No way in hell this would be anything more than a handicapped money grab!

Tyson is kind of crazy. He might go off script and give us a show.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by bitesize View Post
    If Tyson was 15 years younger and fought a real fight he would kill Paul. No way in hell this would be anything more than a handicapped money grab!
    fify

and yeah, this is them getting a check. nothing more. Dana White threw down the challenge on the roids. I'm amazed the way internet keeps this guy alive
    Last edited by BuckyTownsend; 01-17-2022 at 04:48 PM.

Tyson whipped the shit out of Roy Jones Jr. Looked like he still might have one good one in him.

Tyson is still a killer..

Not a question
    Natural Born Killer Prostaff - Killing Tomorrow's Trophies Today...

TFC -"Be tough or get tough"

Conservation Permit Holder #5213

I always wonder how Tyson and Ali would ended if the same era. I think Ali on points.

19 year old Tyson was the best ever.

Tyson is a business man. I hope he wears a suit to knock out that clown.
    Tyler Simmons wasn’t offsides. 1-9-2018
    Isaiah Bond didn’t catch the ball. 12-2-2023

Quote Originally Posted by Woodiewacker82 View Post
    19 year old Tyson was the best ever.
    This is ridiculous. 19 year old Tyson was a killer, but lots of great boxers in their prime would have beaten him. Don King propped him up by lining him up with a bunch of terrible boxers, and he mauled them.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

A W is still a W , correct??

I am going to watch and hope that Tyson knocks Paul off his feet with a quickness. And down for the count.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    This is ridiculous. 19 year old Tyson was a killer, but lots of great boxers in their prime would have beaten him. Don King propped him up by lining him up with a bunch of terrible boxers, and he mauled them.
    When Tyson was 19, he wasn't with Don King yet, he was still hungry, still had a fantastic trainer who wasn't a sycophant, and took on all comers. Ali in his prime, when he was Cassius Clay and actually had great speed, might have beaten Tyson when he was 19.

Other than CC, I cannot think of a great heavyweight as talented and dangerous at 19 as Tyson.

Quote Originally Posted by w33kender View Post
    When Tyson was 19, he wasn't with Don King yet, he was still hungry, still had a fantastic trainer who wasn't a sycophant, and took on all comers. Ali in his prime, when he was Cassius Clay and actually had great speed, might have beaten Tyson when he was 19.

Other than CC, I cannot think of a great heavyweight as talented and dangerous at 19 as Tyson.

Clay was as fast as Sugar Ray as a heavyweight with the same footwork, but Tyson jabs were like a haymakers. Clay smack talking would have likely got in his head. I miss real boxing it is a craft and beats the UFC stuff.

Boxing is an art but as a skill set UFC destroys boxing. Much more complex and additional skills needed in UFC than boxing. Ali was a true great boxer but in his prime I think Tyson destroys him. His slugging and haymakers could not be endured for long by anyone.
    \"We say grace and we say maam, if you ain\'t into that, we don\'t give a damn.\" HW Jr.

Tyson is the best to ever do it!
    I said what I said.

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Duck View Post
    Boxing is an art but as a skill set UFC destroys boxing. Much more complex and additional skills needed in UFC than boxing. Ali was a true great boxer but in his prime I think Tyson destroys him. His slugging and haymakers could not be endured for long by anyone.
    That's the same thing they said about George Foreman too and that didn't work out so well for him against Ali
    "My resume is the trail of destruction behind me. " Bucky Katt

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Duck View Post
    I would say different skill set. 15 rounds of boxing is long. Tyson was strong and the hardest puncher ever but Ali had the ability to learn his opponent. He studied film and knew tendencies and adjusted in the ring. Him and Frazier was likely the best match Les of all time. Granted, I don't enjoy watching UFC.

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    Bull shit, he fought everyone that would fight him. Was in beast mode 24/7
    "Don King propped him up"? you can't even believe that.
    The only thing Don King "propped up" was Tyson's broke ass after he stole all his money
    I am a die hard Ali fan

There were no great fighters in Tyson's era. In Clay's era there were boxing gym everywhere like mma know. It's all hypothetical.