Thread: Manning people

Default Manning people

If anyone has an inside lead on daycare for a 2.5yr old, a FSBO house that might not be public, or even a month to month type rental, I’d really appreciate the info.

Any of the above may help me keep my sanity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Man and other animals were first vegetarians; then Noah and his sons were given permission to eat meat: “every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you” Genesis 9:3

"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." Aldo Leopold

2K program at a church or private school?

Quote Originally Posted by Smilee View Post
    2K program at a church or private school?
    Nobody has any openings that we can find. LMA has a 3k program that she’ll start this fall. Hoping someone might know of a lady that has a word-of-mouth type daycare that we haven’t heard about yet.

Man and other animals were first vegetarians; then Noah and his sons were given permission to eat meat: “every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you” Genesis 9:3

"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." Aldo Leopold

St Matthias Episcopal Church in Summerton has a Montessori school from 7:30 to 12pm.

Outstanding program that will put your child way ahead of their classmates starting 1st Grade.

You can enroll at 2.5yrs I believe.
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

Methodist Church in Manning has a preschool program.

Second on methodist church.

Im keeping my ear to the ground on a house.

We use Aunt Sarah’s in Turbeville
    Psalm 42:1 "As the hart panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after thee, O God."

Grandson is in mumc program. Daughter can’t find anyone to keep him in the afternoon. I did Lisa Bair rentals when I moved the family back to Manning.

I know a girl.

I think the housing situation turned around within a few hours…fingers crossed.

Now, if I can find a sweet ol’ lady to keep an eye on the smallest Quackaddict…

She’s really not that bad(when she’s sleeping).