Thread: 3G networks will disappear this year — and that's bad news for your car or truck

Default 3G networks will disappear this year — and that's bad news for your car or truck

Anyone heard anything about this?
    “You must teach your children that the ground beneath their feet is the ashes of your grandfathers. So that they will respect the land, tell your children that the earth is rich with the lives of our kin. Teach your children what we have taught our children, that the earth is our mother. Whatever befalls the earth befalls the sons of the earth. If men spit upon the ground, they spit upon themselves.”

~Chief Seattle ~

How does a truck use 3 G?

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

I don't want the internet anywhere near my truck... without knowing the finer details I'd call this a win

Skynet.

Quote Originally Posted by Bownut View Post
    Skynet.
    If i'm not mistaken, skynet's judgment day has passed already.... I think it was a non event

Quote Originally Posted by BuckyTownsend View Post
    If i'm not mistaken, skynet's judgment day has passed already.... I think it was a non event
    It don't go by the Mayan calendar. It had to be changed because the clock kept blinking, like a VCR. You can google what that is.