Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Utv Must haves

Default Utv Must haves

Other than a winch, windshield and roof, what did you add that you couldn’t live without? What did you do that you wouldn’t do again? I can’t stop turning wrenches on this damn ranger and I’m ready for the next addition.

Silencer. Especially if it's a ranger
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Lights.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Yeah some rear pod leds would be nice
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Lights.

Light bar.

Radio.

Gun rack(s)

Full front windshield and something to cover the rear of the cab. I just have a cheap clear cover right now. Would love to have more lights especially towards the bed area.

Lights, lights and more lights. Radio, lift kit, good tires, seatbelt bypass, rear bumper, rock guards, and a good rear view mirror.

Aftermarket oversized mud tires.

Tool box.

Full cover for cold riding
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Just put a rough country light bar made specifically for the 1000 rangers, it’s really nice. Upgraded the headlights to LED also and it’s a game changer. Rear floods are next. Also bought a Rough country 4500lb winch with the rope instead of the cable, really nice and only $206 shipped to my door. MB Quart Soundbar, 6 speakers, offensively loud, easy to install. Found a set of XP 14” takeoff wheels and tires for now but plan on going to 28” tires as soon as I can find a deal.

Gay
    More fuel = more boost!!

Quote Originally Posted by KRT View Post
    Gay
    Which part

Link me to that light bar...

Are you going to lift it when you put 28s on it? I have a 2021 ranger 1000 crew and wanting to do the same tire size when mine wear out. I was thinking about just doing a front “ level “ maybe. The rear has plenty of clearance.

All I’ve done so far is the seatbelt bypass, led headlights. I fab’d up aluminum rails for the bed so my dog has some added protection as the beds are not very high.

I got the one with the daytime running light because the switch is better and fit in the dash panel. As far as lifting the 28’s will fit without a lift from what im told. Will be talking with the dealer before I do something that will potentially void the warranty and see what they say. I’d like to put either a 2” pro lift or arched arms.
    https://www.roughcountry.com/polaris...0xp-4wd-740107

I have the front Polaris glass windshield, after today in the snow I wish I had the windshield wiper. Had to constantly stop and wipe off the window. Probably only need that once a year but it would be nice to have when you need it. I will
    Get pics tomorrow of The bed bars I made if anybody is interested. Keeps the dogs in the bed. Also helps when you are using it for work with limbs logs or moving square bales of hay or needles.

As for the 28s yes you can run them with no lift I just want my front end to be level. I have a friend running 30s on his 2021 ranger with no lift and he has had no problems so far with rubbing. It looks really good. The only complaint he has is a slight power loss.