Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Utv Must haves

I pulled a polaris 570 out of a hole I just went thru with my mule 610 a few weeks ago

I rode in a Polaris 1000 all last week in Alabama on a deer hunt. Enclosed heated cab, navigation, power windows. Owners told me he paid $30,000 for the machine. It rode like hell, turned like a semi and sounded like a drag car. Other than that it was very nice
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Quote Originally Posted by TheVisorGuy View Post
    I rode in a Polaris 1000 all last week in Alabama on a deer hunt. Enclosed heated cab, navigation, power windows. Owners told me he paid $30,000 for the machine. It rode like hell, turned like a semi and sounded like a drag car. Other than that it was very nice
    Some people have WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA to much Money
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Buddy just got the new 2022 Can Am X3 turbo. 200hp in a side by side. It’s a beast, but strictly for joyriding and performance. $38k out the door

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Some high society lady says is your horse outside, no ma'am he's between my legs, but you're too fat to ride" Hank Jr

I will say it would go absolutely anyway. However the mud paddle tires helped a lot with that and likely hurt the ride quality somewhat

I’d like to have one but damn they are expensive

I will say it would go absolutely anyway. However the mud paddle tires helped a lot with that and likely hurt the ride quality somewhat
    Oh lord they ride like a Cadillac when stock. Those paddle tires probably made it feel like you was riding down a railroad track!

They are also pretty quiet. At least mine is, but mine isn’t an XP just a regular 1000. If that guy had paddle tires he may have had some kind of aftermarket exhaust. There is about 15 razors that ride in a group around my area on the weekends and theirs are loud as shit. I’m sure they have racing exhaust. Also lifted with huge tires with lit up whip antennas. I still haven’t figured out the purpose of those lighted whips yet.

No I've never heard one that was quiet. And they do ride like crap compared to the Kawasaki's. I test drove both for 6 months before buying

But this one was real bad

Quote Originally Posted by LMR View Post
    They are also pretty quiet. At least mine is, but mine isn’t an XP just a regular 1000. If that guy had paddle tires he may have had some kind of aftermarket exhaust. There is about 15 razors that ride in a group around my area on the weekends and theirs are loud as shit. I’m sure they have racing exhaust. Also lifted with huge tires with lit up whip antennas. I still haven’t figured out the purpose of those lighted whips yet.
    Not sure the difference between the xp and just the 1000. The exhaust can be made as quiet as a 4 wheeler, or loud as a mud motor. All in preference. I like the tires that are just a little bigger than stock but not too aggressive, so you can still ride backroads and keep your teeth. We have a lot of guys around us that ride as well. I’ve never understood the lighted whips either, but whatever. I’m buying one today and it has them. I may leave them or I may take them off and use that wire for rear pods or a rear light bar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Some high society lady says is your horse outside, no ma'am he's between my legs, but you're too fat to ride" Hank Jr

Having both the ranger and the Kawasaki on the farm the mule is just a tough quieter and both ride very good in their stock configuration, can’t say ones better than the other. If I was wanting a 6 seater it would be the mule all day as the crew ranger is long as an 18 wheeler, same goes for those crew gators and CanAms.

At least with a ranger you can find aftermarket stuff. Nearly non existent with the mules