Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 33%

Basically it is a take over of all federal elections from state control. The rules and details will be tweaked as needed for their success. Raggedy Anne call it a bipartisan bill but it is far from bipartisan. Pay no attention to what is in it now (bad enough) but what will become of it after it is passed. It will be the end of free elections in the US. Even Europe knows better. and has more secure elections than we do.
    Last edited by centurian; 01-13-2022 at 11:10 AM.

I would like to see the remnants of Qanon and maybe the Proud Boys announce that they are gearing up for major ballot harvesting. That would start a controversy that might make it into the MSM hysteria script. Then the Libidiots might reconsider their tactics.

Yes sir. The only way to fight ballot harvesting is to out-harvest the other side. And let me know its coming on a scale they can’t even imagine.

they also haven't thought about what happens if the republican take over again and then control elections or repeal this law Liberals never think that far ahead or of cause and effect. Communists do however and their intent is to never have another fair election so no worry about what happens next.

I promise you, they don’t care what we think. They are in a bubble up there.

That town desperately needs an enema
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

from Reuters, posted an hour ago.
    (81 million votes, this is NOT a dancer from the “Thriller” video.)

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

No one really voted for Biden, just against trump. Now there’s some buyers remorse.

Quote Originally Posted by centurian View Post
    Biden is just a shell and only does what he is told to do. The controllers are not stupid and have an agenda however I can't believe they are dumb enough to think the majority of Americans are buying their bull shit.
    Who are the controllers? This same mantra has followed every President since Regan.

Quote Originally Posted by DUCK BUSTER 68 View Post
    Not that i believe even that high a number , but it’s scary to think that 33 out of every 100 Americans actually believe that clown ass fool is doing a good job ……I mean damn……just name one thing he’s done a good job at , besides fucking up the country.
    Pandering

If a man is alone in the woods, says something, and a woman does not hear, is he still wrong?

Bipartisan usually means that a larger-than-usual deception is being carried out. —George Carlin

Common sense is not a gift. It's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone else who doesn't have it.

If you were told their names, you would just say “conspiracy suggests ______, _____, & ______”

The correct answer is Satan.
    Last edited by DoubleSprig; 01-13-2022 at 07:37 PM.

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

Quote Originally Posted by tsigmon View Post
    Who are the controllers? This same mantra has followed every President since Regan.
    That is part of the problem we don't know the who. They are concealed and will so remain however they may become more visible when they can Brandon.