Thread: Camo Netting

Default Camo Netting

What’s some good camo netting that’s durable? Looking for something to cover 16’ Jon boat and possibly incorporate into boat blind when I get one built. Any patterns you’ve found that could blend wooded and marsh grass if blended with local vegetation?
    *2008 & 2009 Bream World Champion*

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. - Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    "The Gamecocks are hammered dog shit"

Tennis court Nets. Just ask cajunwannabee of this site. He took 2 and I got 3 left. Holler if you want them and I will put them in the truck in the morning if they still in place and you can pick up in THE HOLE
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Better let me know and pm your # ASAP if you want any as I got 1 match in the morning and I am done
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Military surplus netting and rattle can it whatever color you want. I bought a big diamond shaped one that was desert tan years ago. Added it to my boat blind last year and it’s still going strong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Some high society lady says is your horse outside, no ma'am he's between my legs, but you're too fat to ride" Hank Jr

Quote Originally Posted by billbuster84 View Post
    Military surplus netting and rattle can it whatever color you want. I bought a big diamond shaped one that was desert tan years ago. Added it to my boat blind last year and it’s still going strong.

Can you still get those from Army Navy store?

*2008 & 2009 Bream World Champion*

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. - Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    "The Gamecocks are hammered dog shit"

I like the camo burlap, it does have some drawbacks as a material but the more weathered and gross it gets the better it looks.
    Last edited by SouthernWake; 01-13-2022 at 08:35 AM.

shit gets heavy when wet

I wish I knew someone to take me fishing this time of year....
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

I used military netting and raffia grass

Quote Originally Posted by cusportsman View Post
    Can you still get those from Army Navy store?

I got this one at the surplus place on south Blvd in Charlotte probably 4-5 years ago. I would think you could. There’s a tag on this one that says something along the lines of radar deflection or something similar

"Some high society lady says is your horse outside, no ma'am he's between my legs, but you're too fat to ride" Hank Jr

Find a friend in supply at a Guard unit. Last I asked, at completion of deployment they were piling up factory new netting and burning it right along with what they did use during deployment. He got me several, but not the motherload I had hoped for. Still have the military snow/winter terrain net I bought off one of you 25 years ago on here...

Quote Originally Posted by billbuster84 View Post
    I got this one at the surplus place on south Blvd in Charlotte probably 4-5 years ago. I would think you could. There’s a tag on this one that says something along the lines of radar deflection or something similar

I have one of these. It is a weird diamond-shaped piece. Completely covers a 15 foot Jon boat if you can position it right. It is a radar deflective mesh netting and pretty pricey if you can find one. I got mine several years ago at the military surplus store that was in Summerville. The guy there said it had been placed back on the government do not sell list and that was all he had and couldn't get anymore. It is the ticket so camo mesh though. With that tight mesh on it, it doesn't hang up on everything in the boat.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

Cabela's had them at one time.
    The only man to ever get all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe.

I've had a piece or that military tank netting for 30 years now.
    Low country redneck who moved north

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    shit gets heavy when wet

I wish I knew someone to take me fishing this time of year....
    If only you had won a trip in an auction here or something....

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Find a friend in supply at a Guard unit. Last I asked, at completion of deployment they were piling up factory new netting and burning it right along with what they did use during deployment. He got me several, but not the motherload I had hoped for. Still have the military snow/winter terrain net I bought off one of you 25 years ago on here...
    Have you used it? I believe I met you in jedburg with it

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Never bought the camo netting but everything else I’ve purchased from here has been good.

https://www.varusteleka.com/en/produ...-surplus/65238

If the shipment is 15 lbs or less you can get it shipped via DHL for $15 amd have it within a week