Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ozark Season 4

Default Ozark Season 4

Wow

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

Way better than Yellowstone, I can’t wait!

Boomshakalaka

Oh yeah.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Ruth is still a hideous looking bitch I see.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Whackumstackum View Post
    Way better than Yellowstone, I can’t wait!
    To each their own on that one.
    Last edited by banded_mallard; 01-12-2022 at 01:07 PM.

He is right and it ain't close. Ozark is a well written and acted show. Yellowstone has become entertaining fluff. No guarantees for what they trot out in 2022 though. I didn't even finish that pile of shit Narcos which went from 60-0 in one season...

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    He is right and it ain't close. Ozark is a well written and acted show. Yellowstone has become entertaining fluff. No guarantees for what they trot out in 2022 though. I didn't even finish that pile of shit Narcos which went from 60-0 in one season...
    Yellowstone turned into a cliché of itself with quickness. When you can buy the logo gear at Academy you know the shark has been jumped.

All shows have levels of implausibility or they'd be movies. Hard to have a third episode if the writer's fictional cartel is as brutal as the fictional cartel in either The Counselor or No Country for Old Men.

I like Yellowstone, but I agree Ozark is better all the way around.

Plus its not nealry as much of a pain in the ass to watch on netflix as it is on paramount
    I am a nobody, that met somebody, that can save anybody.

Ozark is much better than Yellowstone. Both neither is close to Peaky Blinders

I thoroughly enjoy Ozarks, but Bateman's whininess and injection into Georgia politics makes me want to forego watching it. I know, I know. . ..I'd never be able to watch anything if I worry about all actors' extracurricular actions, but this one hits close to home.

Quote Originally Posted by Rem11-87 View Post
    Yall done lost yalls damn mind.

Hell yes!

I enjoy both shows and think they are entertaining, but neither has great depth in terms of plot. Ozarks plays on the overused drug cartel story and Yellowstone is just another dysfunctional family with drama tossed in with some ruthless killing. Yellowstone does well because the rancher/cowboy story hasn't been used much the last 20 years, and appeals to a lot of people (especially southern wanna be cowboy/farmers)

Quote Originally Posted by Remy View Post
    I enjoy both shows and think they are entertaining, but neither has great depth in terms of plot. Ozarks plays on the overused drug cartel story and Yellowstone is just another dysfunctional family with drama tossed in with some ruthless killing. Yellowstone does well because the rancher/cowboy story hasn't been used much the last 20 years, and appeals to a lot of people (especially southern wanna be cowboy/farmers)
    Your post makes perfectly good sense when I read it with a lisp.

(Yeah, I know. I have used that line once before but it's funny as hell)
    Last edited by scatter shot; 01-12-2022 at 03:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post

Laura Linney's always been spectacular, and Bateman has gone from childhood star to anonymous to straight O.G. He's everywhere, and he's good on everything he does.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

Quote Originally Posted by Rem11-87 View Post
    Spectacular show. Spectacular cast and believable/feasible plots and twists.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master