Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: PSA, Pay attention.....

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Heard on the radio this morning that that dudes playing a show down here next week. At a soup cooking contest. At suck bang blow….

Just thought you’d be interested.

Just got back from the local food lion. Milk is gone. This world is really messed up
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Hope it does something to the birds west of here. Heading out next Wednesday for our last trip of the season. Sure would be nice to shoot a bunch of new ducks over the decoys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Some high society lady says is your horse outside, no ma'am he's between my legs, but you're too fat to ride" Hank Jr

Quote Originally Posted by Cwaysvt View Post
    Heard on the radio this morning that that dudes playing a show down here next week. At a soup cooking contest. At suck bang blow….

Just thought you’d be interested.
    Soup must be code for meth

No one knows what we're going to get. I've seen everything from rain to 6" of snow forecasted. I'm thinking this weekend will just be a shit show.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

The forecast for my area has gone from a high temp of 40 and mixed precip on Sunday to a high of 55 and thunderstorms and wind switching South late in the day.
    It's whacked....
    \"I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small bird will drop dead frozen from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.\" <br />D.H. LAWRENCE

Looks like there is another front otw for next weekend as well.
    \"I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small bird will drop dead frozen from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.\" <br />D.H. LAWRENCE

oh stop
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

that looks like the nappy winters that I know, gross

8-12 in the high Mountains
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Still saying 5-8 inches int he upstate. I sure as hell hope that's snow and not mixed with ice and freezing rain.

I was going to the mountains this weekend, screw that. I’ll stay my rear right here in the sand.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Wunderground is calling for 11.2 inches in Greenville. We'll see...

Calling for 5-8 inches in Svegas.
    Private Land Rubberhead # 1

twss
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    I was going to the mountains this weekend, screw that. I’ll stay my rear right here in the sand.
    I know some people from the Lowcountry going to the mountains. They invited my family I quickly declined on that offer. The problem with going up there isn't getting out of the mountains it's getting from the Foothills back to the Lowcountry as I see it. Good luck to all of you in the upstate and Midlands looks like it's going to be a nasty one
    Last edited by Calibogue; 01-13-2022 at 08:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Calibogue View Post
    I know some people from the Lowcountry going to the mountains. They invited my family I quickly declined on that offer. The problem with going up there isn't getting out of the mountains it's getting from the Foothills back to the Lowcountry as I see it. Good luck to all of you in the upstate and Midlands looks like it's going to be a nasty one
    Yeah, that’s what made me call it. Snow I could deal with. The ice that the foothills and midlands are looking at, nope.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Rain on the coast, short period of some freezing rain along I95, turning completely to rain. Camden to Columbia freezing rain.
    Above Columbia.....my weatherman doesn't gaf.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Who is yall's go-to weather man? Local guy is saying "wintry mix" and the weather channel is saying 3-5" saturday night and 8-12" on sunday.