Thread: Ain't Mondays Great!

No work Monday,What to do?.....GO FISH!!
    Spent the entire day on the Santee Delta,started in the N.river and caught 6-7 reds 14-24" and 1 3lb sheephead (guess the water was to fresh/dirty for the trout) at 1st spot.
    Decided to go outside around the bars since the ocean was "so nice" and look around, found and interesting little place and fished it for an hour or so until it was about to get too skinny.Picked up 5-6 more reds 13-23".
    Set up in the channel at the mouth to try for a "growner one" and captured a 28",saw some tarpon rolling all around me but couldn't get um to eat....oh well.

GOT TO LOVE MONDAYS!!
    \"BANG BANG...Wish they\'d give me some bullets for this gun!\"....Joey from \"Shane\"

No work.....must be nice to have it made. Have you already closed the restaurant for the off-season? Ain't it still a little warm/early for the trout yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by dfasano View Post
    Don't speak for all of us.....stupid son a of a bitch (Dabo Swinney) needs to be spending his free time learning to coach instead of coming up with gay ass sayings.

Things are gearing down some so I get to have an extra day to relax....maybe!
    You 9-5ers with your weekends off year round and 2 weeks paid vacation need to follow me around for about 7 months....you'd figure out who's got it made!

Trout?
    No man you just got to find um....and if you do;"Oh happy day!"
    \"BANG BANG...Wish they\'d give me some bullets for this gun!\"....Joey from \"Shane\"

Caught a lot of trout in the wando saturday. No size to them. Most were 12"-13". But we caught about 30+. Caught a few redfish too, not a bad day.