Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nothing to See Here, Especially if you were born a woman

I don’t get how colleges allow this in the face of Title 9. They HAVE to have “girls” sports for additional sports oops for women, now they’re letting a guy who says he’s a girl play on those same damn teams. In my mind there is no logical explanation. If an adult acted like and said he was John when he’s actually Bill, he’d be diagnosed with multiple personality disorder. What’s the difference? I mean literally. If same Bill says he’s Sarah, and dresses like a girl it’s accepted as normal because he’s a trans???
    \"We say grace and we say maam, if you ain\'t into that, we don\'t give a damn.\" HW Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    I can tell you there’s no way in hell that cat could sniff making a college softball team at 24, much less 54.
    Truth

I wish I could find the article, but pretty sure it said that there were 100+ High school boys in the state of TX that ran the 100 faster than the Women's World record.

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    Women will have to correct this injustice.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    Women created this bullshit.
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Go tigers!

Quote Originally Posted by mjiorle View Post
    I wish I could find the article, but pretty sure it said that there were 100+ High school boys in the state of TX that ran the 100 faster than the Women's World record.
    I believe what you read. I wish I could find the article in which I'm about to paraphrase, also. It said the top 200 men in the world of tennis would destroy Serena Williams' accomplishments in no time flat.

And Turbo has a point: women have to dig themselves out of the hole in which they currently find themselves.

Women's sports are terrible from a spectator perspective. Tossin skirts on a bunch of dudes and letting them go full speed may actually bring some excitement to women's sports, professional and amateur.

Just think of the Clempsin stink finger with skirts on.
    DILLIGAF

Quote Originally Posted by mjiorle View Post
    As I would expect there to be. Women may need to dig themselves out of this mess but we still need to help and support them in doing it. I dont particularly like viewing women sports with the exception of tennis and gymnastics which are much better than the mens matches.

How many high school boys are faster than the fastest woman?
    In 2018, 275 high school boys ran the 400 meter faster than the lifetime best of Olympic Team USA member and world-record-holding sprinter Allyson Felix, while in 2017 thousands of men ran the 400 meter faster than any of the world's three fastest women.Feb 23, 2020

(Just a quick google search)
    Last edited by mjiorle; 01-11-2022 at 10:45 AM.