Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nothing to See Here, Especially if you were born a woman

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Nothing to See Here, Especially if you were born a woman

Not sure how this does not come under the heading of women abuse, or sexism, or something-ism, but there was great fanfare Friday evening when the first "woman" in the history of Jeopardy surpassed $1 million in earnings...except it was not a woman. Over the weekend, in a closed ceremony, the Golden Globes gave their list of winners that included the best actress and guess what, not a woman.

The best female swimmer in the NCAAs is, well, not a woman and the list goes on. At last count, high school wrestling champions for the female category were actively held by natural-born men in 16 states, but it is possible that number is low. I also believe that HS weightlifting records for females are held by natural-born males in over a dozen states, which is probably understated because some refuse to call out those that "identify" as anything but what they claim.

Are the liberals about to be eating their tails on this? Will the Olympics capitulate and allow transgenders? Should we even care? Well if I had a daughter that enjoyed and excelled at sports, I would care, but I don't. I upset some colleagues last week when I stated that I was pretty sure that I could make the university softball team...I am 54. I am not as fast as I once was of course, but I still stand by that statement. So where do we go from here? Below is a link to a good article (remember most press are terrified about writing on this subject) and a picture of the best female swimmer who in 2019 was the best male swimmer in the Ivy League. MG

https://www.deseret.com/2021/7/29/22...e-lee-weigh-in

61b4c1c785f54053b21d16ad.jpeg
    Dum Spiro Spero

As a father (and coach) with two daughters playing sports, I do not want anyone with XY chromosomes playing on the teams for those with XX chromosomes.

The last season of co-ed soccer the kids were 8. We had an all girls team. Any team we played with even just one 8 year old boy would win. It was demoralizing to those girls at 8 years old. We went on to the next year and had a great competitive team against all girls.
    Last edited by DJP; 01-10-2022 at 10:14 AM.

I can tell you there’s no way in hell that cat could sniff making a college softball team at 24, much less 54.

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    I can tell you there’s no way in hell that cat could sniff making a college softball team at 24, much less 54.
    Truth…
    Natural Born Killer Prostaff - Killing Tomorrow's Trophies Today...

TFC -"Be tough or get tough"

Conservation Permit Holder #5213

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Truth

I am afraid this is the end of female athletics in general as we know it. THERE IS A REASON WE HAVE A BOYS TEAM AND A GIRLS TEAM. Now a bench warming third stringer can move to the girls team and be a star. Really?

Women will have to correct this injustice.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post

Nah, bubba. This is EXACTLY what they (said they) wanted. Careful what you ask for...
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    Nah, bubba. This is EXACTLY what they (said they) wanted. Careful what you ask for...
    Not the chicks playing high school tennis, track team, swim team, or even US Olympics. They are the victims with records falling daily in the female sports to transvertites.

Quote Originally Posted by centurian View Post
    Not the chicks playing high school tennis, track team, swim team, or even US Olympics. They are the victims with records falling daily in the female sports to transvertites.
    I get that; what I'm saying is, it's gonna come to a head with the feminists and the LGBTWKRPINCINCINATTI crowds, and one of one of 'em's gonna have to give. Could be interesting to watch two historically-allied groups tear each other apart.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

Yes they will.

Women created this bullshit.
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Go tigers!

As I've been reflecting on the conditioning that happens in school, not only the curriculum, but the books they strategically place in the libraries, i remember reading a book when i was in middle or high school from the school library in which the boy challenged a loophole in his highschool's Girl's BB team and forced them to let him play on the girl's team.

They've been covertly planting the seeds for years for the invasive species' that are now overtaking this country. in what world should an elementary school age child be learning about gender fluidity and non-binary BS. Opt out.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by everlast View Post
    Opt out.
    That's the choice we have made. We are switching our children to private when they hit 6th grade (in our experience, there's been no obvious indoctrination at our particular elementary school). I will spend more on middle and high school than I expected to pay for their college, but I'm okay with that.
    Carolina Counsel

Quote Originally Posted by Carolina Counsel View Post
    That's the choice we have made. We are switching our children to private when they hit 6th grade (in our experience, there's been no obvious indoctrination at our particular elementary school). I will spend more on middle and high school than I expected to pay for their college, but I'm okay with that.
    Good plan.

I liked it better when we shamed these weirdos back in their holes.

“Opt out” is the easy way to say, “just give up, pay the toll route, and let the rest deal with the troubles”

- kicking the can has resulted in all of this silliness for our children.

Mental instability needs treatment, not acceptance or avoidance.
    Last edited by DoubleSprig; 01-10-2022 at 07:27 PM.

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleSprig View Post
    “Opt out” is the easy way to say, “just give up, pay the toll route, and let the rest deal with the troubles”

X2

Agree. My kids go to private school but it doesn’t excuse me from the systematic problem with public schools. It won’t mean much if our kids don’t get indoctrinated but 90% of the population does. Still a crappy outcome for all involved.

Negative. Even though our kids are no longer in our public school district, we are more active in fighting with the district and loudly voicing our concerns to legislators that 99% of parents. My wife was just contacted to join one of the PACs fighting due to the number of people who have mentioned her in that arena. We just won't participate in the idiocy in the meanwhile.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams