Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Media and Perfect People

I happen to have boarded 8 Delta planes in the last 3 weeks. Check out the posters of Americans as you stroll down the gangway. There are 27 humans depicted. There are 3 white males. 2 are a gay white male couple sharing popcorn on the couch, the other is part of an interracial couple with a predominantly black baby girl sitting in his lap as his wife looks on.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Duck View Post
    You think Peter Pan is masculine?
    Peter Pan was played by a chick named Mary Martin in 1955.

work the crowd, wait WHAT?

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

#FJB
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Tot and I cut a road in the south side of my property and cleared a new food plot this weekend. Hung a cable and lock at the entrance until I can get time to install a gate.

Moved a couple of feeders yesterday and picked up the rest of somebody's deer meat from the processor (just assuming it wasn't mine based on the innernets) and put the dot at the end of deer season by cleaning out my truck and washing all my clothes that had piled up over the last 4 months.

Now I'm loading it all back up again and headed to Alabama for 4 days at the end of this week.
    I just hooked the boat to my truck, placed 6 rods in it and two tackle bags. Plugged in the on-board charger for the trolling motor.
    Going roll out in the morning for a two-day redfish and speckle trout massacre