Thread: Christmas Trip

Default Christmas Trip

Since my wife and I did not get to fish much this past summer that is what she wanted for a Christmas present. She only had to say that once. 30 minutes later I had us a hotel room and a guide to take us out in Folly. We went out with Southernwake and had a dang good time. If you are ever out in that area and looking from someone to go fishing with he is a good choice. Good conversation and knowledgeable about his craft. We talked ducks and my wife landed these two which made the whole trip!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    “Duck hunting gives a man a chance to see the loneliest places …blinds washed by a rolling surf, blue and gold autumn marshes, …a rice field in the rain, flooded pin-oak forests or any remote river delta. In duck hunting the scene is as important as the shooting.” ~ Erwin Bauer, The Duck Hunter’s Bible, 1965

Good deal.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Good stuff
    "Check your premise." Dr. Hugh Akston

It was a pleasure fishing with y’all, thank you!

That's outstanding!!!
    Listen to your elders. Not because they are always right but because they have more experiences of being wrong.

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give" Sir Winston Churchill

What they said. Nice Red Fish
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

NICE. Just as good as when a Kid says “I want to go fishing”.

Congratulations

Nice pics!