Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Transfer portal payday for Oklahoma QB

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Sure. If all conferences were created equal. They ain't, and they never will be.

I read yesterday that AtM boosters spent over $30,000,000 on NIL deals? Mindspring may need to call in the devil to raise that sort of cheddar, because that is an awful big sack of money for Jesus to farm all by Himself in upstate South Carolina...
    Exactly. The 3rd or 4th best team in the SEC could easily be better than say a 9-3 PAC 12 champion.

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Sure. If all conferences were created equal. They ain't, and they never will be.

I read yesterday that AtM boosters spent over $30,000,000 on NIL deals? Mindspring may need to call in the devil to raise that sort of cheddar, because that is an awful big sack of money for Jesus to farm all by Himself in upstate South Carolina...
    It's going to be tough for the rest of the country to compete with the oil money. The university of Nike(Oregon) should be more competitive too.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    It's going to be tough for the rest of the country to compete with the oil money. The university of Nike(Oregon) should be more competitive too.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    I think state laws have more to do with the nil than conference