Thread: How many?

Default How many?

I wonder how many people are doing what this Sumter guy says that he has been doing for decades? Is he selling them to be shot or has he taken it upon himself to add to the wild flock?

I've raised hundreds, probably thousands, of mallards. Most were banded and released. I've also raised black ducks, pintails, widgeon, gadwall, whistling ducks, red heads, hooded mergansers and teal. Most of these were also released. I've sold a few and used some to trade for other species. I've raised exotic species like mandarins, rosybills, ringed teal and others. I've raised Canada geese. I've had other ducks and geese that never bred for me, like canvasbacks, mottle ducks, Bahama pintails, Indian spot bills, Philippine ducks, falcated ducks, cinnamon teal and graylag geese.
    https://www.theitem.com/stories/sumt...nd-teal,376023

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I wonder how many people are doing what this Sumter guy says that he has been doing for decades? Is he selling them to be shot or has he taken it upon himself to add to the wild flock?

https://www.theitem.com/stories/sumt...nd-teal,376023
    Does he have any pintails and wigeon for sale currently? Asking for a friend…

I know a fella in Ridgeville that has quite the duck operation... from mandarin to eurasians. It is impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by LC17 View Post
    Does he have any pintails and wigeon for sale currently? Asking for a friend…
    I know a guy...

https://scducks.com/forum/showthread...intail-poacher

We joke but there is probably someone booking a ticket to Kathmandu as we speak…

Quote Originally Posted by LC17 View Post
    We joke but there is probably someone booking a ticket to Kathmandu as we speak…
    I hope he sends pics. I have always wanted to go shoot a leopard in India, but can't see myself enjoying India all that much. Still, India would probably be an upgrade to some of the places I have chased a duck.

BTW, isn't Katmandu in Nepal? You have a scouting report?

I hope he sends pics. I have always wanted to go shoot a leopard in India, but can't see myself enjoying India all that much. Still, India would probably be an upgrade to some of the places I have chased a duck.

BTW, isn't Katmandu in Nepal? You have a scouting report?
    I've already said too much.

Quote Originally Posted by walt4dun View Post
    Monsters... Be damned if I'd ever be taken alive by the likes of faggot musslims.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I am an equal opportunity hater.