Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Skulldouchery?

Default Skulldouchery?

What's the deal with some of you whites and the skull stickers on the vehicles? Guess I get the molon labe guys, but besides that I don't get the fascination. Someone please explain. Where's Camo Snob when you need him?...
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

Racist!

Kidding. They are tacky af. My truck has no stickers on it. Hope that makes you happy, BB.
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    Man is merely a two legged locust, devouring wild lands, developing and prostituting wildlife and fisheries under the guise of "use of the resource" for tremendous profit and moving on. Will it ever end?

Just say no to stickers, period. May have been cool back in high school but unless you are getting paid to sport a brand, you just look like a moron. Skulls, duck silhouettes, yeti, Sitka, you name it. Its all pointless.

Mostly the younger crowd as far as I can tell. There are plenty out there for sure.

When you figure it out let me know because I don't understand it either. They look trashy to me.

The "punisher" stickers? I have no clue.

While we are on the subject of things I don't understand, what is the dang deal with people calling stuff "Fire"? What the crap does that even mean? And does the english language really lack so much that we have to go reinventing words every time some pop-god spits out a new album of utter garbage?

Just curious.
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

Quote Originally Posted by Gander View Post
    Just say no to stickers, period. May have been cool back in high school but unless you are getting paid to sport a brand, you just look like a moron. Skulls, duck silhouettes, yeti, Sitka, you name it. Its all pointless.
    That's a bit much, no? What about churches and/or other institutions people support?
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    That's a bit much, no? What about churches and/or other institutions people support?
    Never understood the need to "sticker" where your money goes. My .02
    I'm going to heaven for the weather and hell for the company.

Be dangerous, unpredictable, and make a whole lot of noise.

I sport a Delta Waterfowl sticker.

Keeping it real.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Quote Originally Posted by River Rat View Post
    Never understood the need to "sticker" where your money goes. My .02
    Fair, but don't hate on people for reppin' their ish.

No hate at all. I'd be a hypocrite to say I've never done it (IPTAY sticker when I was younger). As I've gotten older, the need to represent where my money goes has faded drastically.
    I'm going to heaven for the weather and hell for the company.

Be dangerous, unpredictable, and make a whole lot of noise.

About 25 years ago a co-worker got pulled for Federal grand jury. there was about a ten-page questionnaire he had to complete and one of the questions was do "Do you have and bumper/window stickers on your vehicle, and if so please transcribe the wording of each in the space provided below." He laughed, I internalized and thought that it is a hell of a question. Not only do you like something, but you are willing to tell the world you like it, and more likely than not, you are trying to convey who your tribe(s) are.

So if the feds use them for profiling purposes, maybe it should give us pause. MG
    Dum Spiro Spero

I've got a BIG confederate flag across my back glass...

Kidding of course. No stickers on my ride. No need to advertise what I'm about. Typically it invites "trouble".

No stickers on my truck.

NRA sticker-gets you a break in
    NRA sticker-gets you accosted by liberal cop and shook down for weapon
    political sticker-gets you gigged, cussed, car keyed, or back glass broke out
    Gun stickers get you a break in
    Engine power parts sticker-means you usually have a rag that don't have those parts
    gear stickers-generally just a kid that ain't got what he is advertising
    Salt life sticker-who the hell knows cause most of them are inland

by the way same goes for tee shirts
    Last edited by centurian; 01-04-2022 at 03:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    No need to block out the plate. Hard to "track" anymore.

Reppin their ish?

I'd rather have a skull sticker than say that
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Quote Originally Posted by MolliesMaster View Post
    The "punisher" stickers? I have no clue.

While we are on the subject of things I don't understand, what is the dang deal with people calling stuff "Fire"? What the crap does that even mean? And does the english language really lack so much that we have to go reinventing words every time some pop-god spits out a new album of utter garbage?

Just curious.
    They're just keeping it voided check.jpg

I don’t speak section 8. Could you please translate?