Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Best ATV/UTV right now?

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    The 1000 Premium. I think I first read about it from a post you made. We've been very happy with the 2017. I take the wideassedopen approach to breaking in anything which is probably dumb, but I am not changing at this stage of the game. 55 is plenty. Until I want to go 56. Holler when you figure out how to get around the governor...
    I’m not messing with it as I’m sure it’ll void my warranty. It will keep up with traffic on the paved roads so I’m happy. If the canam boys can get a couple hundred hours out of a Rotax motor I’ll be looking at them when it’s time to upgrade, BRP doesn’t have the best track record. Anyone know what kind of warranty the defenders come with?

Quote Originally Posted by Whackumstackum View Post
    I’m not messing with it as I’m sure it’ll void my warranty. It will keep up with traffic on the paved roads so I’m happy. If the canam boys can get a couple hundred hours out of a Rotax motor I’ll be looking at them when it’s time to upgrade, BRP doesn’t have the best track record. Anyone know what kind of warranty the defenders come with?
    It aint much. I'll have to verify when the time comes to finalize everything.

The Texans are pretty pleased with these and they run em hard.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Love my Ranger XP but lot of times wish I had gone ahead and got the 4 seater (3 grandkids )

Buddy of mine had a Mule, he HATED it Lot of issues and finally ended up with Can Am 4 seater. They love the Can Am.

He did comment how much quieter my Polaris was than his Mule.

Honeslty I think they are all about the same just different fits and things that folks like. I know reason my buddy got Mule original is he is 6’5” and it had the most leg room and was more comfortable to drive for him. His teenage boys love the Can Am a lot more, lot faster LOL

the ranger love is unreal.

those things don’t last 6 months in the upstate if used like we use them.

got a honda in 2017 and quit having to buy a ranger every year.
    Windows Down!

Quote Originally Posted by raybird View Post
    the ranger love is unreal.

those things don’t last 6 months in the upstate if used like we use them.

got a honda in 2017 and quit having to buy a ranger every year.
    I hated my first ranger and swore I’d never buy another Polaris anything. Found a hell of a deal on another and it was a great machine. This new 1000 seems nice as well, time will tell. They all break if you use them as intended.

Welp, picked up my new machine. Have yet to really do anything with it but it's way quieter than I thought it would be. Put about 3 miles on it today but need to spend a day breaking it in. Came with a year factory warranty but I went ahead and bought 2 more years. Figure one catastrophic failure would be waaaayyy north of what it cost. Time will tell I suppose. It's a damn bus, I know that

20220216_124458.jpg

Very sharp
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid