Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Best ATV/UTV right now?

Please don’t taunt the UTV gods…..

Since it hasn't been mentioned, we enjoy our Kawasaki Teryx. The 4 seater has a small bed which is what we have but it doesn't phase us much. Bought a roof rack for a Jeep Cherokee and its a perfect fit.

Teryx.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by BugBuster View Post
    https://vm.tiktok.com/TTPd6BnhFA/
    For the record, after I pulled him out I drove back through it.
    This is how legends are made
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    Molding young minds
    "You are Citadel Men, you have no pension for failure, you wear the Ring, you never let a friend down, you will be good fathers, husbands, and leaders in the armed forces and industry, you are strong in heart, body, and mind. You protect such things as Honor and Fidelity. Your virtues matter not only in wealth, but in the richness of family, you are the last of the knights."
    - late President Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by Steelin' Ducks View Post
    Today I learned that Bugs is a Tik Tok star!
    Anything to find a way to early retirement.
    "You are Citadel Men, you have no pension for failure, you wear the Ring, you never let a friend down, you will be good fathers, husbands, and leaders in the armed forces and industry, you are strong in heart, body, and mind. You protect such things as Honor and Fidelity. Your virtues matter not only in wealth, but in the richness of family, you are the last of the knights."

ha. good stuff, Bug.

cant find a muddy spot like that right now.

I reckon you coming after jan 1 to thin the herd?
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Was at the Polaris place in Orangeburg yesterday and they had a green 1000 EPS that someone backed out in that was going in the showroom. If anyone is looking it’s one of the only machines I’ve seen available in months.

Mule 4010 trans, 3in lift on mud tires. Has been threw rice fields out west, and to the closest property corner to sassafras mountain, it goes everywhere. It stays hooked up to the truck everyday of the week. The mule has survived the “BFD” work and hunting treatment, it deserves an award. Full throttle-no fucks given. The day I finally rip it in half or flip it off a bridge, I’m going straight to the dealer to buy another.

Have an order in for 2022 Yamaha Wolverine X2R-Spec 850. Dealer has no idea when it will arrive, hope I made a good choice. Currently have Rhino 660, 2007 mod. Bought about 7 yrs ago. Really good machine. Just want a new one in my later years.
    Home Of :

HRCH HR SHR Sunstar's Gigi The Boss's Daughter MH

Sunstar's Lookout 4 Miz Azie
    Sunstar's The Pro-Zak Attack

WWW.sunstarsduckdogs.com

Quote Originally Posted by Hooter View Post
    Dealer has no idea when it will arrives.
    Took delivery this morning of the Polaris we ordered 129 days ago...

He's a legend in his own mind

Quote Originally Posted by BugBuster View Post
    Anything to find a way to early retirement.
    How would you know if you retired?
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

How would you know if you retired?
    I could travel like you.

I bought a CanAm Defender HD10 last thanksgiving. Absolutely love this thing, 3500 miles on it already due to the wife wanting to ride all the freeking time. Between it and the Polaris Ranger, I like the comfort in the CanAm better and it will go anywhere. My buddy got a Honda Pioneer 1000 back in July and has already had to break the bank for a new transmission and sold it last month to get a CanAm Mavrick X MR sport because of the mud we are in alot of the time. Any way you go with the brand of machine, there are always pros and cons but I'm still not seeing any cons.

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Took delivery this morning of the Polaris we ordered 129 days ago...
    Well that didn't make me feel any better. Hope you enjoy the new Polaris.
    Home Of :

HRCH HR SHR Sunstar's Gigi The Boss's Daughter MH

Sunstar's Lookout 4 Miz Azie
    Sunstar's The Pro-Zak Attack

WWW.sunstarsduckdogs.com

They have made serious upgrades to driver comfort since the 2017 model I can already say. Some really nice features that replaced ideas that didn't work so well like tailgate latches etc. Only time will tell if they hold up as well on the maintenance side. I keep meaning to check for a USB charger. You know, the important stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    They have made serious upgrades to driver comfort since the 2017 model I can already say. Some really nice features that replaced ideas that didn't work so well like tailgate latches etc. Only time will tell if they hold up as well on the maintenance side. I keep meaning to check for a USB charger. You know, the important stuff...
    Which model did you get? I’m finally done with the break in period on mine and found out it’s governed at 55mph which it gets to quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Hambone17311 View Post
    I bought a CanAm Defender HD10 last thanksgiving. Absolutely love this thing, 3500 miles on it already due to the wife wanting to ride all the freeking time. Between it and the Polaris Ranger, I like the comfort in the CanAm better and it will go anywhere. My buddy got a Honda Pioneer 1000 back in July and has already had to break the bank for a new transmission and sold it last month to get a CanAm Mavrick X MR sport because of the mud we are in alot of the time. Any way you go with the brand of machine, there are always pros and cons but I'm still not seeing any cons.
    Mine is supposed to come in February. A couple guys at my club love theirs.

Ranch I got back from has 2 CanAm Defenders set up alike. I can't think of a nicer , better riding , tough UTV . They are spendy , but damn. Quiet too. Impressive. They liquidated their Polaris Rangers. Too much shop time.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by Whackumstackum View Post
    Which model did you get? I’m finally done with the break in period on mine and found out it’s governed at 55mph which it gets to quickly.
    The 1000 Premium. I think I first read about it from a post you made. We've been very happy with the 2017. I take the wideassedopen approach to breaking in anything which is probably dumb, but I am not changing at this stage of the game. 55 is plenty. Until I want to go 56. Holler when you figure out how to get around the governor...