Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Best ATV/UTV right now?

Quote Originally Posted by BugBuster View Post
    Water is a non-issue with Polaris.
    Like you drive yours in water. Psssh
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

I bought a Polaris General from Florence last year. Was less than pleased with the experience. This was the dealer out on 301 near the airport.

Polaris beats the absolute crap out of Kawasaki mule for aftermarket accessories no doubt.

Honestly it's a ford/Chevy type debate with those 2
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

I want a SxS due to my dad getting older and having a harder time getting on the 4wheeler, but my goodness.... For the money you can buy a regular cab truck.

With that said, I want a smaller one so I was going to buy the 2 seater Mule, but couldn't find one and was told that there was a waiting list. When I do buy one it will be between the Mule and the Ranger. If they would put a 500-600cc motor in the 2 seater Mule it would be perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by StrutnBPS View Post
    I want a SxS due to my dad getting older and having a harder time getting on the 4wheeler, but my goodness.... For the money you can buy a regular cab truck.

With that said, I want a smaller one so I was going to buy the 2 seater Mule, but couldn't find one and was told that there was a waiting list. When I do buy one it will be between the Mule and the Ranger. If they would put a 500-600cc motor in the 2 seater Mule it would be perfect.
    I had a midsize Ranger 570 before I upgraded to the 1000 and it was a good machine, kinda loud but zero issues and Fit in tight spots. Bone stock and in 4wd it would go through a lot more than I thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Whackumstackum View Post
    I had a midsize Ranger 570 before I upgraded to the 1000 and it was a good machine, kinda loud but zero issues and Fit in tight spots. Bone stock and in 4wd it would go through a lot more than I thought.
    That 2 seater Mule is only a 400, but it's geared right. I've seen them literally climb a vertical wall.

For you guys complaining about the noise, have you ever tried a silencer? I've had one on my 4wheeler for years and it's great. It makes it so quite from the front that I can get 40-50 yards from herds of deer and hogs before they realize how close I actually am. It's also a lot more quite from the rear.

I have a pioneer 700 and drive it in the water a lot. Only issue is my front right brake is hanging up. My next will be a Polaris 1000 or pioneer 1000. I drove the pioneer 1000 the other day and couldn’t believe the power. I’d get a Honda just so I don’t have what Tripp has
    "And ignoring people on here....that's like being home schooled. Just say you're not ready to face life." Highstrung

Quote Originally Posted by pee dee View Post
    I have a pioneer 700 and drive it in the water a lot. Only issue is my front right brake is hanging up. My next will be a Polaris 1000 or pioneer 1000. I drove the pioneer 1000 the other day and couldn’t believe the power. I’d get a Honda just so I don’t have what Tripp has
    He will be posting videos of him pulling pioneers out of the mud shortly.......

Just that stock one haha…he keeps one on each piece of property so he doesn’t have to trailer. That’s why he’s my hero
    "And ignoring people on here....that's like being home schooled. Just say you're not ready to face life." Highstrung

https://vm.tiktok.com/TTPd6BnhFA/
    For the record, after I pulled him out I drove back through it.
    Last edited by BugBuster; 12-26-2021 at 11:09 AM.
    "You are Citadel Men, you have no pension for failure, you wear the Ring, you never let a friend down, you will be good fathers, husbands, and leaders in the armed forces and industry, you are strong in heart, body, and mind. You protect such things as Honor and Fidelity. Your virtues matter not only in wealth, but in the richness of family, you are the last of the knights."
    - late President Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by SilverFox View Post
    I bought a Polaris General from Florence last year. Was less than pleased with the experience. This was the dealer out on 301 near the airport.
    G3? That's where we got our Pioneer, and a similar experience. It was... frustrating.
    Rule #2: Double tap

The truth is a lie that will get you killed.

Duncraft Pro-Staff

Today I learned that Bugs is a Tik Tok star!
    Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Steelin' Ducks is the KRT of suppressors and such.

Quote Originally Posted by StrutnBPS View Post
    That 2 seater Mule is only a 400, but it's geared right. I've seen them literally climb a vertical wall.

For you guys complaining about the noise, have you ever tried a silencer? I've had one on my 4wheeler for years and it's great. It makes it so quite from the front that I can get 40-50 yards from herds of deer and hogs before they realize how close I actually am. It's also a lot more quite from the rear.
    What silencer are your running?

I have a Mule 4010 Trans and it’s carried a work load up and down steep mountains and hunting loads without difficulty. I really like the expanding bed, but even as a double row seater the bed has plenty of room.

Not sure what I'm more surprised by. The mud or the tik tok

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    I have a Mule 4010 Trans and it’s carried a work load up and down steep mountains and hunting loads without difficulty. I really like the expanding bed, but even as a double row seater the bed has plenty of room.
    I have a 4 seater ranger. You’d be hard pressed to find one that’s been abused more. It’s only job is to take people/gear into flooded ag fields and do work on the property. After riding in Tater’s, I’ll be getting the same type of Mule whenever mine finally dies for good.

Quote Originally Posted by bbhntr48 View Post
    What silencer are your running?
    This is the one I have. A friend of mine made one from a tractor muffler and it works just as good.

https://atvsilencer.com/pages/contact-us

Those benz silent riders are good. I had one on my 05 mule and you could see that thing coming long before you heard it.

Only problem with the pro fxt is the outlet coming out of the muffle has a curve to it and it will take some modifying to get it to work. No big deal really but I'd rather just drive my golf cart while hunting

honda pioneer 700 and 1000 check them out for the flip up seat options. cant go wrong with a honda
    For nothing will be impossible with CHRIST Luke 1:37

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Not to mention that it has survived the “BFD Factor”….
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.