Thread: Hertz rentals

Default Hertz rentals

What a goatfuck...

That's not gonna be good for business. I always rent from Dolla but they must have some sort of connection because I usually end up working with a Hertz employee when I get to the lot.

Dollar is a Hertz subsidiary. I only use Hertz for business and personal travel. They are not the cheapest, but I am always satisfied with the quality and condition of the car/ truck I rent. I had to use Avis and Enterprise a few times. Once in Newark, I was the last Enterprise renter of the day. After 11:00 PM. Straight out of " Planes, Trains and Automobiles" Got to my car after a long walk in wet snow. Damn thing wouldn't start. Walked all the way back to the terminal. Feet soaked to the calves. No one at Enterprise. Walked to Hertz. Got a car and the nice lady drove me to the vehicle.

I got to the Hotel by Midnight and the bar stayed open for me until I was feeling a little better about the world.

I won't use any one else.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

It's not good when you roll into a meeting after being in a rental car that someone was smoking the Devil's Cabbage in..... the looks you get are uncomfortable.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Got one of those cars once. It was a VW Bug with 30k miles. The last vehicle on the lot. Somethung was wrong with the computer but I figured out that if you unhook the battery, it reset the computer and then it would start. So I went to Walmart and bought a set of wreches to use for the week I had that POS.

Hahahahaha!!!

I am not superstitious much. One thing I won't drive is a Red rental anything. Came from a late night encounter with a moose in New Hampshire.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

I turned a hertz in after hrs one time. They called me a week later asking where the car was and accused me of stealing it. I told the, they walked out the door and it was there. Now i take pictures.

I also sit on the do not rent to for enterprise. I got full coverage since we were using it to hunt out of, always something goes wrong. Turned the car in and got an email a week or two later with a picture. There was a small dent from a rock on the edge of the wheel well. They wanted $1800. They said without a police report insurance was void.
    I don't belive in miracles, I rely on them.

I’m not putting anything specific here, but I am one of the drive like you own crowd. I have turned ‘em in clean, fueled up , as well as trashed and out of gas.

When I rent for a hunting trip I usually go inside and ask for a more used rig.. Sometimes they just smile and say
    ‘’Enjoy your rental”
    Never let someone who isn’t on the rental agreement drive . No dat.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Had a problem with last Hertz rental, returned it yet they kept calling asking us to return it. Took about a week for the calls to stop.
    Low country redneck who moved north

Quote Originally Posted by Kioti View Post
    Rent a racer program, a bunch of those cars went back to rental agency with a different motor.

Welllllllllllll,

I have an upcoming hunting trip to TX. 4 days in a medium size SUV. $446.00 and some change. Unreal. BOHICA
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.