Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tell me about your night vision scope!

So far the hogster seems to be the best for the money.
    Low country redneck who moved north

Quote Originally Posted by SCDAWG View Post
    I think Bering is out of Texas as well. I watched a video about the Iray, and they showed side by side comparisons. It looked really good. I’m getting there, slowly though

Do you guys like the thermion and bolt because of mounting options?
    I plan on switching between about 3 guns with the bolt. 2 of them will be bolt action. That and the looks of it are why I went with it. The IRay warranty is top level from what I've seen. Granted I haven't had to use it but a 5 year bumper to bumper with a 5 day turn around is awesome. I've been trying to decide if I want another IRay with the laser range finder or if I want to go with the Accufire TR1 for a 2nd gun and NV. Laser range finder would be great but I don't have a lot of shots over 300 yards and I would like to have a NV and Thermal scope.

Looking for volunteers to demo their scope on hogs and coyotes after deer season. I'll feed and house you in the Georgetown area for it. No passion involved!

Quote Originally Posted by SCDAWG View Post
    Real interested to se what Coach thinks of the Super Hogster. I was looking at the Super Yoter. The Pulsar seems to be the middle ground. Every review I see and people I talk with say that a monocular is a must get also.

640 resolution is nice. Bering has a better warranty than Pulsar.
    Finally got out last night with the super Hogster. Like I said, I don’t have anything to compare it to, but it is a ton of fun. 57A2815B-5B63-4561-AD64-C0E55A339749.jpg

Was this a stalk and spot or sit and wait hunt? Nice kill!

Quote Originally Posted by mudflat View Post
    Was this a stalk and spot or sit and wait hunt? Nice kill!
    Buddy had some coming to feeder right after dark this week so we set up in a blind. Fun thing about the scope is the Wi-Fi connectivity with your phone. You don’t need to keep your eye to the scope constantly. The scope’s image will show live on your phone. I accidentally hit “stop” on the video right before it shot, but have a short video of the hogs under the feeder if you are interested.

Sure, 864-590-3681

B373DCD5-C00A-4386-898C-96ADB83DDFCF.jpg

Got this in an email and thought someone might be interested. I have no affiliation with the company
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?