Thread: Tornados from Arkansas to Kentucky

Default Tornados from Arkansas to Kentucky

Prayers for all in the path of these things. 100's of miles of tornados at 300 mph +.

The weather started to get a weird feel last night warming up and foggy. Y'all stay safe wherever you are.
    Listen to your elders. Not because they are always right but because they have more experiences of being wrong.

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give" Sir Winston Churchill

Yep. Didn't there second split start this am too? If so, I bet the guys sleeping at the landings had an interesting evening.

Mike

Reelfoot got hit hard. Got a buddy up there. He was sending pics and. Ideas last night. Whole town is destroyed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Some high society lady says is your horse outside, no ma'am he's between my legs, but you're too fat to ride" Hank Jr

Hope everyone saw it coming because it was intense...

I’m waiting on damage reports from our club in Kentucky, we’re just above Reelfoot. Last night one of our member’s sons and his family was trapped inside their house in Dresden, TN after it got hit. Have not heard how that turned out yet. Prayers sent up.
    \"If they don\'t hatch, they don\'t fly south\"

This same line of weather is headed our way early evening. Keep alert.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

A good friend of mine lives and grew up in Hickman Ky. He told me his place was missed by a mile but has never seen anything like it. Said there’s not a tree standing.
    867-5309

Spoke to a friend in Samburg. They lost everything.

We faired ok. It was some strong storms. Somehow the tornado that came Jan 18 two years ago I made it out of. God was watching me that morning no doubt. Buddy of mine at the power company has been busy. It’s tough to see that happen and know the devastation. Prayers up for the people That found themselves in that path of storms last night and today.
    Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls
    http://tektongamecalls.com

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

These were all on the ground at the same time near Reelfoot...

Was it bad when it came through the mountains?

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

How were more people not killed?!?!?

As much as I hate them, I'll take the early warning of an approaching hurricane over any tornado.
    Listen to your elders. Not because they are always right but because they have more experiences of being wrong.

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give" Sir Winston Churchill

JAB, I saw that exact same scene play out in Oklahoma City in '99. Not an easy feeling....

We only got 6-8 inches of snow when this thing passed thru here just getting wound up. Since then, the wind sucking in behind this thing has buried our cars. Bare ground 6 feet away from every car, and it’s going to be days before I can get my cars out. Snow is blowing around our kitchen door and accumulating in the kitchen…it’s a pretty tight door too. There is some seriously insane energy with this beast….and we are 2/3 of the country behind it! Be careful.
    “I can’t wait ‘till I’m grown” is the stupidest @!#* I ever said!