Thread: Hunting has been great

Default Hunting has been great

Outside of this state!
    We will make it to 1000 this season.

My wife has put her foot down and our ten year plan is in place. Sprig had me inspired. Andy, I thank you for some recommendations a while back. This site has great people. JB, preesh8 it my man. R&R cheers up high as well.

Without going into too much detail, my wife and I have come to an agreement on some things and I couldn’t be happier. And to make it sweeter she couldn’t be happier. I’ve worked my tail off for a long time and my body has been paying the price. Especially as of late. Multiple surgeries in the past two years and looking at more I just can’t hack what I do for work for past another ten years.

That being said, some of you know I have my dad running my duck camp. Might be the best thing I’ve ever done for our relationship. It’s been a struggle in the past and I think he needed something that focuses him as well as gives him plenty of social interaction. Yes he was awkward, yep still the same. But sometimes, sometimes, it’s either roped in or not divulged at one time! Some of y’all have hunted with him and know what I mean lol. Just a testament to me letting go of past and focusing on future endeavors. I have tried hard to swallow pride in many instances. I say all this because there’s been things in life I should have changed and I didn’t. Life gives you one shot. If you happen to get a second chance at things, take advantage. Gods plan, guys. Gods plan!

Seems like a Facebook post but I haven’t seen or talked to some of you guys in a while. Cheers!!
    Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls
    http://tektongamecalls.com

I don’t know much about what you’re talking about. But, if you and your family are happy, it must be good!

I'm not sure weather this sounds good or if you're just completely manic right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by walt4dun View Post
    Monsters... Be damned if I'd ever be taken alive by the likes of faggot musslims.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I am an equal opportunity hater.

Quote Originally Posted by willk View Post
    I'm not sure weather this sounds good or if you're just completely manic right now.
    He’s basically saying to live every day like it’s your birthday. Surely you understand
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Sorry for bouncing some but trying to tend to several things at once my composition of post does seem a bit irregular. Willk I have missed seeing some cooking posts from you and hs.
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    He’s basically saying to live every day like it’s your birthday. Surely you understand
    Or he’s drunk.

I'm just trying to remember what recommendations I gave..

Living the dream Beanhunter!

Hell yeah man. My buddy sat next to you on a plane recently. He was headed to Scotland.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokechop View Post
    Or he’s drunk.
    I’ve had one drink since October. A Part of me I have tried to clean up.
    Tip:
    Tekton Game Calls

Quote Originally Posted by murraywader View Post
    Hell yeah man. My buddy sat next to you on a plane recently. He was headed to Scotland.
    If that was who I’m thinking it was, is he a financial fella? Nice guy if so. I’ve run into some real interesting people on airplanes. Met one fella who is friends with Clint Eastwood and a couple other stars in hollyweird. Does a program promoting safety on set bc his daughter was killed on set by a train that wasn’t supposed to come.
    One the coolest so far is a gal I met that does high magnification of bugs. She has some really cool postings/content that my kids have enjoyed.
    Tip:
    Tekton Game Calls

Good for you Bean. Hope all is well buddy.

We can't decide where we are going, just heading west....location TBD.

Mike

Live it up Bean

Quote Originally Posted by beanhunter View Post
    If that was who I’m thinking it was, is he a financial fella? Nice guy if so. I’ve run into some real interesting people on airplanes. Met one fella who is friends with Clint Eastwood and a couple other stars in hollyweird. Does a program promoting safety on set bc his daughter was killed on set by a train that wasn’t supposed to come.
    One the coolest so far is a gal I met that does high magnification of bugs. She has some really cool postings/content that my kids have enjoyed.
    That was him.

Post dead pics bean!

Keep the dream alive!

Quote Originally Posted by beanhunter View Post
    Sarah Jones was a beautiful young woman who was killed during a movie set shoot. She worked for a friend of mine. Absolutely devastated a lot of folks.
    Listen to your elders. Not because they are always right but because they have more experiences of being wrong.

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give" Sir Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    I'm usually working on my birthday so bump that noise.

If more people were willing to take the leap out of their comfort zones we'd see many more posts like this! It's always inspiring when they do come up and I wish you the best!!

I'm currently living in a fifth wheel camper, saving money, and finishing up what is most likely my last 2.5 years in the Coast Guard. Once those are done the wife and I will be traveling, hunting, and fishing! She works from home and I will find a remote job that also allows me to go where we please. Like you said, "you only get one shot"! I plan on making the most of it!!
    Living in Moncks Corner but looking forward to moving back to the West Coast in 2020 where there are more ducks and less duck hunters!! LOL