Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Clemson AD to Miami

It's almost sad to watch.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Wow, Climp5in chosen over his other offers from SC and Auburn. He must be a stud
    Way to go! He knows he can start with the current Climp5in'n going on by all the others
    Last edited by ecu1984; 12-10-2021 at 10:20 AM.

Those were the finalists. Beamer just couldn't close the deal across the street.

Default Clemson AD to Miami

Granted he was in 3rd grade the last time SC beat Clemson.
    Last edited by Bigtimber2; 12-10-2021 at 10:29 AM.

and there's more good news:

2022 safety Keon Sabb has officially decommitted from Clemson following the announcement of Brent Venables being named head coach at Oklahoma.

The 6-foot-3, 215-pound edge rusher was on campus for Clemson's Elite Retreat earlier this month, a visit that really resonated with the young pass rusher. Campbell's mother, two brothers, and an uncle also made the trip
    After Venables was announced as the new head coach at Oklahoma, 2022 safety Keon Sabb, out of IMG, announced he was opening his recruitment back up.
    Sabb had been the third highest-rated member of Clemson's 2022 recruiting class, billed by Rivals.com as the nation's No. 6 safety recruit and rated ninth overall regardless of position in the state of Florida.
    Last edited by ecu1984; 12-10-2021 at 11:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    and there's more good news:

2022 safety Keon Sabb has officially decommitted from Clemson following the announcement of Brent Venables being named head coach at Oklahoma.

The 6-foot-3, 215-pound edge rusher was on campus for Clemson's Elite Retreat earlier this month, a visit that really resonated with the young pass rusher. Campbell's mother, two brothers, and an uncle also made the trip
    After Venables was announced as the new head coach at Oklahoma, 2022 safety Keon Sabb, out of IMG, announced he was opening his recruitment back up.
    Sabb had been the third highest-rated member of Clemson's 2022 recruiting class, billed by Rivals.com as the nation's No. 6 safety recruit and rated ninth overall regardless of position in the state of Florida.
    Saab and Cambell were both asked to decommit. Saab because he went to the Ohio state Michigan game. That is against dabos commitment rules. Cambell wanted to visit texas am and that’s also against the rules. Cambell has stated Clemson is still very much in the mix.

Is Dabo back from vacation yet? Somebody should at least attempt to stop the bleeding up thar...

Another DB just decommitted...that's three in three days. Clemson is not heading to the shitter...they are squarely in it. Dabo has failed.

Quote Originally Posted by LC17 View Post
    Another DB just decommitted...that's three in three days. Clemson is not heading to the shitter...they are squarely in it. Dabo has failed.
    but Bo, don't you know they were "asked" to decommit......hahhahahah

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Is Dabo back from vacation yet? Somebody should at least attempt to stop the bleeding up thar...
    he's been on vacation all year
    #spurriering

Dabo was spotted having lunch with Shahid Kahn in JAX today...stay tuned.

Clemson after beating Georgia Tech

Last edited by Catdaddy; 12-10-2021 at 02:29 PM.

Tony Elliott's gone, too...headed to UVA. What's beneath the shitter but before you get to Gamecock level?
    Last edited by LC17; 12-10-2021 at 02:37 PM.

A receiver not wanting to play in the SEC is news now?
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubberhead* View Post
    A receiver not wanting to play in the SEC is news now?
    Anybody willing to set foot on that campus for 24 hours is news these days. Something is up.

And just when you thought things couldn't get any better
    Dabo ask this one to leave too?

Four-star 2022 cornerback Daylen Everette has decommitted from Clemson on Friday with an announcement on social media.

"I want to thank the whole Clemson staff for everything they've done for my family and I," he posted on Instagram. "I am very grateful for Coach Swinney, Coach Reed, and the rest of the Clemson staff for believing in my talents and providing me with an opportunity to play football at the next level."

"After a long talk with my family, I have decided that it is in my best interest to decommit from Clemson University. So as of now, I will be opening my recruitment back up
    Everette is rated as high as the No. 4 cornerback in the nation and top-25 overall

Please tell us more about dumpster fires
    Last edited by ecu1984; 12-10-2021 at 04:33 PM.

How I am imagining ECU's speech at the SCDUCKS Annual Awards show for Playa Hater of the Year...

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    And just when you thought things couldn't get any better
    Dabo ask this one to leave too?

Four-star 2022 cornerback Daylen Everette has decommitted from Clemson on Friday with an announcement on social media.

"I want to thank the whole Clemson staff for everything they've done for my family and I," he posted on Instagram. "I am very grateful for Coach Swinney, Coach Reed, and the rest of the Clemson staff for believing in my talents and providing me with an opportunity to play football at the next level."

"After a long talk with my family, I have decided that it is in my best interest to decommit from Clemson University. So as of now, I will be opening my recruitment back up
    Everette is rated as high as the No. 4 cornerback in the nation and top-25 overall

Please tell us more about dumpster fires
    But at the end of the day the players that decommit from Clemson are better than the players that commit to usc. Let's where the cocks wind up next week.

#threestardynasty
    Last edited by Huntinjunkie; 12-10-2021 at 04:55 PM.